45 | future, seth clearwater

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! future
character! seth clearwater
requested by! WinchesterPaige

★彡

hello there hunn ! thanks for
requesting ! i hope this is how you
wanted your request to turn out.

and i apologize it took me a long
time to publish this ! as a gift i
made it extra fluffy !

i hope you're having a great day / night, hun !
╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

love, collin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ pstt. . Emily!

❝ pstt ! ❞

❝ EMILY! ❞ you jumped on your chair as you glared at Seth, his boyish smile crept his facial expression as you avert your attention back to the ongoing movie. Said male wanted for this date to happen for how many days already, and despite him having to watch the movie with you beforehand — you still wanted to be attentive.

❝ Shush, Seth! I'm trying to watch!  ❞ you tried to calm yourself down, which you succeeded after a following silent minutes he hadn't talked. tilting your head, you were too engulfed wih the movie when his hand suddenly grabbed yours. breathing in your scent, as he continued holding your hand over his nose and lips.

shivers ran down your spine as his hot breath tingled with your soft skin, he knew you've always been shy whenever he tries to show more affection. but it cannot be helped when he says he wants to tease you from time to time. your expressions responds to him like an open book and damn does he love reading you.

❝ I'd like this finger. .  ❞ he trailed off as he slowly touched your ring finger, eyes darting to yours as you turned your attention to him.

you've watched the movie before anyways,

❝ to have our wedding ring in the future, it resembles faith and loyalty. and, it reminds the others to back off knowing you're married to someone. and that someone, is me. ❞ he said, pointing himself as blush erupted your cheeks which he happen to notice. trying to hold his laughs, he leaned over as he softly pecked your lips.

although he didn't fully sat back after, he remained his closure to you. you could feel his body heat radiating and it definitely helped you with the cold.  ❝ and you know what, Mrs. Clearwater? I'd like to kiss you anytime, anywhere. ❞

With that, you gawked at him only for you to instinctively push him away. Slowly covering your blushing face with his hoodie, his chuckles can be heard despite the sounds coming from the movie. He didn't let go of your hand though, he held it tight as if his life depended on it.

Out of the blue, you never though you could asked about it but you did. ❝ do you think we're gonna have beautiful children? ❞ his eyes widened, looking back at you feeling proud knowing you agreed with him and what he has in mind for the future. His smile widening as he slowly registered what you've said,

❝ oh I think they would be lovely. just like you, Emily. ❞ his hand went to brush some hair strand as he went back to your hand. Your smile only widening just the same as his,  ❝ what will you name them, Seth? ❞

He then pondered for awhile, trying to find significant names that is also meaningful.  ❝ if it's a boy then I'm going for Noah because it meant rest or comfort, or maybe Emerson because it meant strong and brave. ❞

❝ if it's going to be a girl then I'm gonna name her Diana, because it meant heavenly. Or, Amora because it meant love and beauty. ❞ he said, staring at somewhere as if daydreaming for the future kids you two will have. He surely is lucky as hell, having you as his mate. And he couldn't thank the Goddess enough knowing you're just the right person for him.

A sweet smile crept to your lips as his attention went back to you,  ❝ I'd love Amora and Emerson. ❞

After the movie date the both of you decided to go back home, you changed your clothes into a much comfortable one as Seth waited for you by your bed. Watching another game that seem to take during 2015.

❝ c'mere. ❞ he said a he patted the space next to him, you slowly went over as he grabbed your hair brush and started brushing your hair. you knew he could do some hairstyles too, knowing he had assisted Leah his whole life. And often than not she'd ask for his help whenever she wants to go out with her boyfriend.

Your thoughts were clouded when you thought about the future with you and Seth,  ❝ I'd love to have our wedding set by the beach. Maybe not in La Push but somewhere, where I knew that it's gonna be the perfect place for us. ❞ you said, from behind a grin was plastered on his face. Now knowing where the venue of the wedding to be held,

❝ How about the honeymoon? ❞ Seth asked, you then hit his back annoyingly as you laughed afterwards.

He then started braiding your hair,  ❝ I'm marrying you, I'm having kids with you, I'm gonna be part of the family we are going to make and I'm gonna be a good father, for us, Emily. ❞ he then stopped braiding your hair as he pressed his chest on your back, slowly placing his muscular arms around your waist.

❝ Our kids will be awesome yet intelligent, we'll teach them the right things together. I swear if I get my money right, I'll be marrying you. No matter what happens, I'll love you 'till my very last breath. If we'd reincarnate, I'll find you. And I'll marry you again, no matter how long may it take, I'll do everything. ❞ This sent you to tears, he was so sincere and looking forward for you two's future.

There's nothing to be worried about now, knowing the both of you are already working and just waiting for that right moment to which he'd propose. To which the both of you will be engaged and soon to be called as husband and wife once married, and you sure as hell won't be backing up.

You then turned around, slamming your lips against his as he responded quick enough. Your hands finding his hair as you pulled it gently, only for him to groan. With that, you pushed him before any heated things might occur and lead to something that should be saved for later.

l a t e r .

❝ you're such a tease. ❞ he said as he pouted, only making you laugh as you kissed his cheek.

❝ I love you Mrs. Emily Clearwater, ❞ he said only for you to blush heavily as you slapped his chest playfully,

❝ TOO SOON! ❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

hello there hun ! hope you liked this one
even though i wrote another place other
than the cinemas !

love, collin