33 | life, emmett cullen

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

title! life
character! emmett cullen
requested by! Liv489

hello love ! this chapter is for you
so apparently when you commented way
in 2017, requests were closed during that
time.

but because requests are open again, i
planned to do yours first. sorry for the
long wait, hun! i hope this imagine can

make your day bright ٩( 'ω' )و
love, collin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ so is this how i'm really gonna die?! ❞ you whispered – irritated, as you scrambled to your feet and you hoisted yourself upwards. trying to avoid the mountain lion who happen to bit your side pretty bad.

you were starting to get dizzy yet you pushed yourself to your limits. . or maybe already beyond that. there's no way you're gonna die eaten bit by bit by that creature, hell all you ever wanted was to go check the woods and this is how you'll end up?!

you tried to at least climb up a tree, hoisting yourself up with all your might until you pulled a fragile branch and all you ever feel was yourself falling — only staring at the skies as memories of you and your partner, emmett, dashed before your eyes.

a sad smile on your lips as you could feel what supposed to be his lips on your neck, leaving kisses.

but that memories faded into void as everything went black.

hey, idiot! you wait for mee! you screamed at your best friend who happen to have plans built in his head. he looked back at you as he chuckled and assisted you instead.

you groan as you felt him tugged your waist and placed you over his shoulder earning a shriek from you. his chuckle grounded against your body as you slammed your closed fists on to his back

oh come on lavinia! you can't even walk by yourself without tripping!another round of laughter echoed through the woods as you gave up yourself and pouted.

once he had already settled you down, you gaped at the beautiful sight before you only seeing the nature on it's pretty self. you looked back at him only seeing him with a grin as he went up right next to you,

lavinia, i've been wanting to say this for awhile.your eyes drifted from the scenery back to his own eyes that held too much care for you to notice, his hands grasped yours as he grinned like an idiot.

air got caught in your throat as a deep blush already spread across your features, he was afterall your crush since the moment you've met him.

i just really . . i can't he sighed as you could already feel his nervousness, with your thumb you then massaged his hand.

he smiled with your sweet gesture,  i–i love you, lavinia. and i can't help myself anymore, i can't hide this feelings and i'm just plain crazy about you—