13 | lost, jasper hale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE!
— lost

CHARACTERS!
— jasper hale x reader

NOTE!
i extended the story and added
a few bits because i was caught up
with it :) and the mentioned address
below is from the website called
" forks avenue real estate " its a real
place so i didn't type every detail of it.

also the ending is supposed to be
a cliffhanger because the continuation
of the story was actually a proposal
chapter of jasper and you will read
the part two of this very very soon
so worry not ! anyway fellas, read on !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ Crap. ❞

You hastily hoisted yourself up, gripping the trunk of a nearby tree as you did so— trying to leap from a higher land. A few hours ago you were in a breaking point, service was no where intact, and the rain had dropped to an extent of removing all traces of your way back to the road.

You never felt so helpless.

Of course you still had that tiny insy bit of hope in you, though maybe it was just a defensive reaction just so you wouldn't end up getting an anxiety attack out of nowhere. And you find yourself blaming it all to your ex–boyfriend, in which the thought of him had you placed in the never ending depths of the forest.

And in which the thought of him had you lost in it.

Maybe if you weren't so preoccupied of his darn malicious eyes, or his deceiving words that fell from his perfect lips that too kissed multiple women upon your leave. If you had gotten your mind straightened out, none of this would of happened and you would have probably stayed in bed watching random series from Netflix.

Even though that sounded better, you knew it in yourself that watching Netflix will never be enough. If you were sane, why would you go here in the forest anyway? Well, you are a professional hiker for sure. You have been hiking through mountains and hills. Even venturing through lakes, forests and etcetera.

Though you are named as professional, with the state of mind you were in earlier— you couldn't think through of what a professional must have done. And part of your lost in the suffering depths of the forest, you also blamed yourself.

Slapping yourself back to reality, you glanced down at your wristwatch only to groan out. It'll be only a few more hours before the moon settles, and you'd have to go back before the sun even sets.

A chill ran down your spine upon thinking of what animals could kill you at your sleep tonight, and even so the words of the song that followed from your playlist may have decreased your hopes.

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight.
Hunt you down, Eat you alive.

An hour passed you were still in the middle of nowhere with no such luck, but you stood frozen when a shoe print was fresh on the mud. A smile graced your lips, maybe there will be hope on going home afterall!