Jyugo x reader: Let It Happen...

"HAJIME! HAJIME!!" Cell 13 yell out.

"...Shut up..." Hajime replies with a grudgy tone.

"BUT HAJIME!!!"

"I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP AGAIN SO SHUSH FOR .AT LEAST. FIVE MINUTES!" He yells back, showing them his clenched fist. The inmates gulp in response. Looks like they already pissed him off from escaping earlier, not like thats a change...
Jyugo lies back down and puts his arms behind his head. "It's too boring in here...will anything actually happen today or what...?" He looks up to his inmates, Nico continues reading his manga while Uno and Rock play some card games. "Ugh, I'm hopeless..." He says as he tries taking a nap to pass time.

— • • • —

"LISTEN UP!" Hajime yells into the cell. All of cell 13 jolted up in surprise. "We have a new inmate, enter." He looks to the left and lightly shooves the inmate into the cell. "Don't cause any trouble." Hajime states as he closes the door, sitting back down at his desk to work. "Rude..." The new inmate whispers to herself as she looks back at Hajime. She turns to face four blushing guys in front of her...
"A GIRL!!!" They all yell in unison. Y/N facepalms as a result. 'Have these guys not seen a girl ever since they were in prison or are they just desperate?' She asks to herself.  Most of the inmates start asking Y/N some random questions, except for one. The one with black hair.

"Woah woah woah, slow down. Can we at least get introductions over with before asking all this stuff?!" Y/N finally says, the three nod and back up a bit since they were crowding Y/N.

After introductions

After a long, restless day trying to get used to Y/N'S inmates, you finally have some peace and quiet. You didn't pay much attention to what any of the inmates said today since it was mostly just compliments, but what made you wonder was that Jyugo talked about this one guy called "Elf", he seemed scared whenever he mentioned that name. You didn't really think much of it since it was really late and you were tired. You went to sleep but something seemed off. But you realized that one of them was missing, Jyugo. You tip toe out of the cell, wandering the halls of the prison. 'God this prison is huge' you think to yourself as you walk along the seemingly endless corridors. After a few minutes of wandering about you find Jyugo, leaning against the railing outside.
"Hey." Y/N speaks up, making Jyugo jump a bit. "O-Oh, hey" He calms down after knowing its you, but seems a bit shaken up.

"What's up? You seem a bit... Jumpy." Y/N asks.

"It's nothing, really."

"Uh-huh" You say sarcasticly, you both stare back at each other for a moment.

"What?"

"Tell me, is it because of that guy, 'Elf' was his name?"

"Wait you know about that?!" He takes a step back as the gears in his head start to turn. His posture weakens as he clenches the railing.

"It was hard not to ignore" She steps closer as she nervously chuckles. "but you don't have to hide it from me."

"I-I just don't want it to... to..."

"To what?"

"...worry you. I don't really... want to worry anyone." He trails off into his own thoughts. Y/N felt bad for Jyugo, from what she has heard, this elf guy is really bad. She didn't wanna see Jyugo sad like this, didn't really suit him. So while he was spacing out, Y/N wraps her arm around him and pulls him closer. Jyugo snapped back into reality almost immediately.

"Wait, what are you-"

"Just let it happen." Y/N cuts him off.

Timskip

After about thirty minutes of cuddling, they head back to their cell. Jyugo lies down and slept like a light, Y/N pretended she was sleeping but woke up as soon as she heard him snore. She walked over to him and kissed him on the forehead.

"Sweet dreams~"