Honey x Jyugo: Second Thoughts

Requested by: @JaySparks0

"Honey, you've been awfully quiet as of late, something the matter?" Trois asks.

"Its nothing..." The arrowhead goes back into his train of thought. 'Maybe I was too harsh to him, he did help us in that Enki incident after all.' While thinking, he looks around outside of his cell, spotting Kiji passing by. He calls out, "Kiji-san! I want to visit someone from building 13."

"Building 13? What for?"

"I just want to... clear something up."

-Building 13-

As cell 13 lay in their cell doing their own thing, they hear footsteps. Jyugo was the only one that actually checked who this person was since people walk by the cell all the time.

"Honey...? What are you doing here?" Jyugo peeks his head through the bars.

"Just wanted to say sorry..."

"Eh?"

"Do I really have to spell everything out for you?! I'm sorry that I gave you the cold shoulder back in the underground prison!"

"Oh- its fine, but you didn't have to go all the way here, seems like a bust."

"AT LEAST I'm trying to open up! Since I'm here anyway, it wouldn't be so bad if I just hung out with you or whatever the hell..."

"YAY A NEW PRETTY FRIEND!!" Nico clings to the bars as well as Uno and Rock giving silly grins.

"Maybe our escape won't be so boring like you thought now that we have a new escape buddy, Jyugo!" Uno ruffles up Jyugo's hair.

"This is gonna be a looong day isn't it?" Honey nervously laughs.

"Oi, don't even think about escaping again." Hajime speaks up from the back of the room, cracking his knuckles.

"TOO LATE!!" Uno holds up a peace sign, shortly after the cell door opens, the four inmates dragging along their new friend as they escape again. They can hear a faint yell sounding like, "YOU LITTLE SHITS!".

"So you escape this easily? I guess its better than being cooped up in a cell."

"True that, its more boring than you think..." Jyugo lazily answers.

Honey sweat drops. "Then why hasn't the warden or anyone else outside the building caught on to this?"

Jyugo's lazy act stops as he gets a little full of himself. "Probably because we're the best escape artists ever!"

"Sigh didn't expect a knowledgeable answer anyway." As Honey runs on, he still doesn't understand it all. 'Still don't get how I can get along with him, but I guess you don't need a reason.'

Apologies that it took so long! Hope that this is good for you, JaySparks0!