Rock x reader: Sweetness

Okay, so the person that requested this wanted the reader to be Italian. Sadly, I'm not sure how to make that clear in writing the dialog but if you people could be so kind as to imagine an Italian accent then that would make things easier! Enjoy^^

Requested by @reddeadwolf77

"Mmm!! Delicious dish as always, Shiro~!" Rock murmurs with a mouthfull of delicious Tiramisu.

The chef nods left and right, causing Rock to catch interest. "No? Did you not make this?" Rock murmurs out after swallowing his mouthful of food. Shiro nods in agreement, and holds up his index finger; signaling to wait a moment. Huh, I wonder what hes on about...Also, he usually makes Japanese dishes and this is Italian, weird... Rocks interest increases with his thoughts. Is there a new chef? I wonder what he's like! Shiro might have some competition if this guy makes food as delicious as this!

Rock snaps back into reality from the sudden sound of gasping coming from the other inmates. He looks over to see Shiro escorting a young woman dressed as a chef.

"Is this the person that made this...?" Rock is dumbfounded, taken away by the gorgeous chef lady.

"Hell— Hello, I'm Y.../N, the new chef around here... well, the— the— new assistant of the chef" The lady looks over to Shiro and he nods in agreement.

"You're Italian?!" Rock is even more stunned by her accent. His eyes sparkle brightly.

"uhm... ye— yeah." Y/N faintly blushes, adjusting her collar a bit. Oh no... please don't make fun of my accent...

"Its so elegant! I really enjoyed this dessert today, you seem like the best assistant for Shiro!" Rock smiles playfully, catching Y/N off guard for she was expecting him to make fun of her, but only making her smile back by the compliment. "Thank you... so much!"

Rock rests his hands against his chin, resting his arms on the table. "May I make a request for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Oh, ah— anything!"

"Have you heard of omurice? I think it would make a great breakfast so would you please make that??"

"I— have never heard of it... But..." Y/N couldn't help but notice Rock giving her the puppy eyes. "I'll do my best to make it! Shiro can help, he knows way more than I do..."

Rock blushes profusely, his eyes widened. Flustered feelings rise in his tummy. "Awww..." He falls head over heels. "You're just as sweet as your desserts~!"

Next Morning in the Cafeteria —

"And what are you excited about, Rock? Other than the food? You seem more excited today." Uno takes a seat next to Rock, who so happens to be drooling with his head in the clouds.

He's dragged back down to earth. "Oh— Oh sorry, spaced out, there is this beautiful gir— I MEAN DISH! YEAH THERE IS THIS BEAUTIFUL DISH?!" Rock tries not to sound sarcastic, stumbling with his words.

"Hmph! Shoulda' guessed, always food related!" Uno's wacky grin widens, resuming to  his meal. 

Sigh... glad I didn't say the truth. I bet they would fight over her if I mentioned it. Rock sighed with relief, but his expression brightened up when he saw Y/N run over with a plate full of, you guessed it, omurice.

"Y/N! Glad you made it— Y/N?" Rock tilts his head in confusion when Y/N delicately places the omurice in front of him, then bolts back into the kitchen without hesitation.

Rock decids to just ignore it and eat up the omurice. Upon seeing it, he hesitates because there is a message written in ketchup on top:

Anything for my #1 fan <3