Fantasy Series|Rock x Spirit!reader

Requested by: @someonecool81

As the four run throughout the halls, dodging traps like it were nothing, Rock manages to be seperated from the rest by a sea of spikes blocking his path to the others.

"Crap, he can't make that jump..." Uno puts his hand on his chin. "Is there another path you can take, Rock?! We'll meet up if you just stay in our direction!"

"Oh- yeah! I'll be there in a sec!" Rock takes a path to the right of him.

• Rock's POV •

Just great, now I have to walk alone, no fun! I remember Uno telling us about the path layout of the building, its basically a grid so if I just go left maybe I'll catch up to them.

I don't remember this place to be so eerie, not to mention the fact that I can hear and see spirits, I'm guessing thats why I hear whispering.

Wondering around, I stumble upon some stairs that lead down. I shouldn't take them since it might just get me more lost, but I keep hearing something down there; a girl crying. Why would I ever pass an opportunity to care for a girl?! I decide to take the stairs.

The floor that the stairs lead to looked like the underground floors, but something was off. I followed the sound of sobbing which led me to a certain cell. The door was covered in talismans, seemed like someone was desperate in keeping something locked away. Luckily the door was torn by age so it wasn't hard to open it.

"What the-?!" It looked like something straight out of a horror movie, a bloodied up room that had talismans all around the walls, ceiling and floor.

At least I found where the crying came from, a spirit was lying in the middle of the room.

"Are you okay...?" I spoke out, the spirit flinched and looked up at me, it was a girl and a pretty one, aside from the blood and the fact that she looks like that girl from that 'ring' movie(The Ring).

"Y-You can... see me?!"

"Yeah, its hard to explain-"

"Please... If you can, can you please release me from this place?!" She begs, her tears still flowing.

"Okay, but when I let you out you better explain what all this is." I begin taking down all the talismans, took me a few minutes considering that they are everywhere.

"Alright, can you get out now?"

-Back To 3rd Person-

"Yeah..." The girl puts her hand on the floor, her hand completely phasing threw which gives her a sense of freedom. Appearently those talismans prevented her from phasing threw the room. "Thank you so so so much!! I don't know how to repay you..."

"No worries, now can you explain why you were stuck here in the first place?"

"Sure! I was once an inmate like you, but I did more than a fair share of horrible crimes. The supervisors tried interrogating me to find out why I did such things and what connection I had with this 'man with a scar on his neck'. Eventually, since I was so frail, I passed away from the pain and I was imprisoned here. Spirits are tied down to the place that they died in if they died an unfair death, so I couldn't leave but some 'elf' of some sort put all these talismans here to ensure that I stayed..."

"Wait, I heard about you before then! There were rumors about a girl named Y/N that was tortured to death for her terrible crimes."

"Yes, thats me! Y/N... I haven't heard my name in forever, I almost forgot completely. Again thank you! If you need anything just let me know." She gives a bright smile.

"Well there is this one thing you can do... Can you lead me to my friends?"

"Of course!" Y/N starts phasing threw the walls.

"Wait, theres one more thing." She stops and looks back, Rock replies, "Mind scaring the hell out of them? One of my friends has the best reaction to ghosts!"

She smirks, "Yay~!" She immediately goes off to do the deed, a few minutes later, Rock sweatdrops when he hears a certain friend scream his head off.

Rock actually can see ghosts, I think it specifies it in the manga. Oh and also I would like to thank you all for 2k votes on this book! I would have never gotten here if it weren't for all the support, words can't describe my fangirling when I see all your kind comments <3