Momoko x Fem!reader: Death Of Inu-Chan

Can't get enough of Momo-chan ♡♡

With the swish of his sakura haori, Kenshirou lingers behind the corners of the halls with two women locked on sight; Hyakushiki and L/n. He has been watching them closely for quite a while now to the point where it's getting creepy.

He clenches the corner of the wall in frustration as Y/n takes out a pleasantly decorated box out of her bag with a smile. Took Kenshirou by surprise since Y/n is quite serious like the warden, actually they do share some personality traits. A spear strikes him deep in the soft spot of his heart, seeing the warden smile back with glee.

He jumps with a karate chop on the head. Confused, he almost gags from the strong perfume flooding in.

"Kiji...! Why are you here??" He looks back at the enormous bird hovering over him with a piercing glare.

Kiji caresses his own face with his hand, "Well it's hard to not notice your behavior... seriously you need to quit it. I still don't get why you are watching them like that, the other supervisors are starting to get creeped out. Don't get me wrong, I love it when the tea gets hot but still."

"I told you!" Kenshirou snaps back. "They are hiding something!"

"Maybe it's just a girls thing, give it a rest already—" Kiji gets abruptly interrupted by Kenshirou. "Dammit, I lost them..." He sighs as he hides his face behind his haori with shame. His mind creating scenarios of what the girls may be doing inside.

Kiji scoffs as he begins to step away to resume his work. "The dog never listens..."

— ❤︎ —

Setting the box onto the desk, Momo unravels the big bows holding the box together to reveal a beautiful assortment of dangos that were glazed with soy sauce. Her face uplifted by the gift, she immediately gobbles one whole.

"You treat me so much..." She licks off the soy sauce dripping down her hand. "You even got these from my favorite restaurant. I should repay you sometime."

Y/n props herself up on the desk and crosses her legs. "You can repay me now." She giggles into a wide grin, raising a brow from Momo. "Come closer." She leaves her arms wide open for a hug.

Momo slowly and sincerely wraps her arms around her girlfriend. "Mph!!" She is pulled into a kiss as Y/n tightens the embrace. Momo's arms make there way to Y/n's hair, running her fingers through her locks. Momo moans her way into another sensual smooch, longer this time as she tightens her hands around Y/n's hair.

Momo gradually opening her eyes, they lock in with Y/n's. Her eyes widening to the realization of what she just did. Her partner chuckles in return as Momo takes a stumbling step back. "You breaking that stern character of yours is seriously what I live for~♡" She locks her arms around her before she could back away, pulling her back against her body as Y/n cuddles into her chest.

— Meanwhile —

Resting his ear against the other side of the door leading to the wardens office, Kenshirou lays stunned at the disturbing smooching sounds.

"You breaking that stern character of yours is seriously what I live for~♡"

He backs away from the door, feeling himself about to shed tears as he makes his way to the breakroom. Flinging the door open, the supervisors stare down the poor puppy.

Samon looks back with a pokerface, "What's up with you?"

Ignoring the question, Kenshirou sinks into the sofa. He pulls his cape over his head to hide his face, specifically his teary eyes. "I don't want to talk about it..." His body curls into a ball.