Jyugo x reader: On The Run At The Worst Time

As Y/N and her friends run down every ally to loose the cops, finally they were able to get away for a moment to breathe.

"Huff... Huff... That was too close for comfort..." Uno takes a seat on some stairs next to him.

"Uh... guys, do you think you could maybe... do me a favor?" Y/N laughs nervously, catching their attention. "I kinda need pads..."

"Pads? Uno you know a lot about girls, whats a pad?!" Nico asks.

"Sigh Its called a period, don't think I have time to explain it right now." He comes up with any excuse just to risk ruining Nico's innocence, sweat dropping.

"A period? Like at the end of a sentence?"

"We have time to go get whatever she needs." Jyugo implies.

"Am I seriously the only one other than Y/N that knows what a pad is?!" The three nod, earning a facepalm from Uno.

"Anyway, we could just snatch the pads and leave, whatever they are." Jyugo leans against the wall of a building.

"Good idea! Since you're the one calling the shots then you should go get them for your girl!"

"WHAT?! WHY ONLY ME? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE OR WHAT THE PADS EVEN ARE!!"

"Thats why we're not coming with you! If you are gonna have a girlfriend like Y/N then you gotta learn about her needs when on a period!"

"That doesn't make sense!!"

"Too bad!"

-Off To Get Pads!(Jyugo's POV)-

I can't believe they would do this, what a drag. How am I supposed to find these 'pads' without knowing what they are? Eh, I search the different isles of the store, suddenly coming across an isle labled 'feminine products'. Its my best shot.

Walking in the isle, I see nothing that seems useful, juuuuust great. Since the isle is next to the edge of the store, I scan the isle thats on the wall. Finally I spot something, it looks like some sort of pad, probably in the right place then. I didn't think there'd be so many products for one thing...

I can't seem to really relax though, considering that all the girls here are starring into my soul. What the hell did I do?! They look at me so weirdly, as if I was a monster in some way, I didn't even show my blades.

Fudging fudge this is difficult!! What the hell classifies as a pad?! I NEED HELP! Speaking of help, I found another guy who isn't giving me a strange look, maybe he can help?

"Excuse me? I need help." I tap the guys shoulder.

"What is it?" He turns around with a confused look.

"Which one of these things are pads?"

"Hell if I know man! I'm trying to buy some for my wife but she didn't give me context!!" He replies, this guy is in the same boat as me. THINK JYUGO! THINK! Ugh, it's utterly hopeless!

I try looking at all the products again to take my best guess, my friends might kill me if I tkae too long, especially Y/N.

"Uhhh... 'tampons' sounds like an alien device. 'menstral cup' WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?! Looks sexual, I don't wanna know... ummmmm, where is it where is it. Y'know what I'm just gonna take these things." I grab a box of some kind, doesn't say what it actually is which is bullshit but it looks like a pad, maybe? I honestly am guessing at this point.

Since we might be on the run for a while, maybe I can pick up some food, I know Rock would appreciate it. I waltz over to the food section, just snatching whatever I can hold in my arms.

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

Until I hear police sirens outside...

Uno suddenly runs over, catching his breathe. "Jyugo, we gotta go ASAP! THE COPS FOUND US AGAIN!" He grabs my hand, me being a total dunt, I accidentally drop some of my snacks.

Rushing outside, I join my friends while we run away from the cops, again. "Jyugo, did you get the pads?" Y/N look over to me.

"Oh yeah, I hope I picked out the right o-" I stop saying words from my surprise.

I appearently dropped the pads while I was running away...

"I- uh..." The only thing in my hand was a handful of snacks, Y/N realizes my mistake, giving me a look of death. "H-Hey chill, I brought snacks at least?"

"Jyugo... I love you but... YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!"