Upa x reader: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For The Ship(and Ice Cream)

Requested by: @levy-from-fairy-tail

"Dammit why today of all days..." Samon nags, holding a wet towel to his neck. "The AC just had to not work in the summer but it works like magic any other time!" He sarcastically explains, every guard there feels the same including inmates.

Right in the middle of summer, the air conditioner broke, inconvenience am I right? So now we have to deal with 100 degree weather for the rest of summer or until someone fixes the air conditioner. The good thing about this is that the chefs serve cold treats, like ice cream! Plus the guards are making sure that everyone gets a wet towel to cool down in the meantime.

Meanwhile, cell 8 are already dying from exhaustion and heat(poor guys...). They've been training their butts off.

"Huff...huff...huff... Why is it so hot in here? I thought they had air conditioning..." Y/N takes a seat on a bench outside with her chinese friends.

"Samon-san said that the air conditioning is flawed so its getting fixed, in the meantime we have to deal with this horrid weather." Upa explains, sounding like he has a dry throat but keeps his straight face.

"HEY GUYS!!" They look over to see Rock jogging towards them.

"Hey, whats up?" Liang asks.

"Well I should tell you that the chefs are serving ice cream! I thought it would help you guys since you all look kinda dead." Rock sweat drops.

"WAIT THERES ICE CREAM?!?!" Y/N stands up abruptly, surprising Liang, Upa, and Qi.

"Yup! C'mon before they run out!!" Rock grins.

"UPA-SENPAI, LIANG-SENPAI, QI-SAMA LETS GO NOW!!!" Y/N sudden gets an adrenaline rush and grabs the arms of her friends.

"You're that excited over ice cream? Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have ONE." Upa's tsundere-like personality kicks in as he lets his girlfriend drag him away, Liang trying not to trip over himself, and Qi following behind with a frown.

"Why didn't you call me senpai..." Qi pouts.(I feel really bad giving Qi no love T.T Sorry Qi lovers!)

-Mission Ice Cream Rescue-

Huge streams of lines fill up in the cafeteria followed by the constant noise of various voices trying to grab a frozen treat.

"Oh my, so many..." Liang gawks in awe, almost not being able to hear his own voice.

"They'll run out at this rate..." Y/N sulks while hanging close to Upa so they don't get lost. Upa is sentimental towards Y/N, to the point where he gets annoyed at himself for it. 'Sigh... I hope this works...' Upa thinks for a moment of what hes about to do.

He kneels down, putting his hand on the floor while distributing qigong to everyone around. He hesitates for a moment, taking a deep breathe. In one big motion, he raises both of his hands. With his qigong distributed to every other inmate except his friends, he lifts them into the air.

"Woahhhh!!" Y/N, Rock, and Qi stand in utter amazement.

"Upa, I think this is a bit much..." Liang facepalms.

"H-Hey! Someone... get the ice cream...!!!" Upa struggles to hold them all in the air, since his qigong is being suppressed by the talisman.

"ON IT! Y/N HELP ME CARRY THEM!!" Rock grabs onto Y/N'a arm, both dashing over to get the ice cream.

When they arrive, Shiro give Rock a look of betrayal. "I-I'm sorry for cutting in line, but we can't loose this opportunity, you understand right??" Rock says as he reaches for some ice cream, handing some over to Y/N. Shiro looks back in sadness(but as you may know, he still looks angry with his sad face).

"LETS GO!!!" Y/N looks over to her cellmates(cell 8) as they dash off, back to their spot on the shaded bench.

-Ice Cream Time!-

"MMMmmm! Nothing like ice cream on a hot summers day!!" Rock is in pure bliss, taking a bite of his ice cream(you can choose the flavour).

"Your right... I never thought it was this good!" Liang blushes from the sensation(he may or may not be having a little foodgasm).

"I agree, it was well worth for my efforts." Upa keeps his cool personality, but that doesn't last long. Y/N giggles at the answer, suddenly taking a seat... on his lap.

"Y-Y-Y/N!! WHAT ARE YOU-"

"What? Its the best seat on the bench~" Y/N smiles cheerfully.

"I ship it..." Rock smiles out of habit, he was just happy for Y/N.

"A... ship? Like a boat?" Liang seems lost.

"Don't think too much into it." Rock sweat drops.