Uno x reader: Don't Tell Hajime!

Requested by: @LilyEsmeraldaFox

"Please stop with this escaping!" Seitarou opens the door to cell 13, lightly pushing Jyugo inside.

"I feel like you're getting worse at lasting long outside, I've lost count of how many times you were caught..." Rock sweat drops.

"Sigh, what a bad time to get a visitor-"

"A VISITOR?!?!" The four dash past Seitarou, heading for the visiting room.

-Visiting Room-

"Hajime-senpai! How has work been?" Y/N asks, on the opposite side of the glass.

"I swear these punks I have to babysit are a pain in the (beep)." Hajime lights his cigarette, sighing as he blows out a puff of smoke.

She sweat drops. "Still don't know why you chose this job in the first place... I bet you knew the inmates were gonna be this bad."

"The pay was decent and they provided-"

"Why talk about that boring crap?" Hajime clenches his fist to the sound of the annoying gambler. The four inmates ignore Hajime's death stare to see the lady on the other side of the glass.

"A GIRL!!!!"

"Huh? Are these your friends?" Y/N tilts her head in confusion.

"Like hell they are!" Hajime stares down the inmates. "GO BACK TO YOUR CELL BEFORE YOUR NEXT CELL IS IN HELL!!!" He pummels each one to a pulp, of course, Y/N's used to this because shes his sibling.

-After The Pummeling-

"Oh Y/N-san, you're still here? You should go before the boat leaves." Seitarou sees Y/N, pouting to herself in the visiting room.

"Awww, I just got here..."

"I'm free to chat!" Uno opens the door, making Seitarou sweat drop.

"Stop escaping!! C'mon back to your cell!" Seitarou tries pulling Uno away, but stops when Y/N speaks.

"If he signs the visiting form, can he stay and talk with me?" Y/N talks innocently, giving puppy eyes.

"...I'm sorry Y/N-san but even if you could talk with no.11 you would miss the boat to leave the island." The two exit the visiting room.

Hajime's related to the Sugoroku family with his strength, Hitoshi has defense, and Y/N has the power of pick pocketing. It would've made more sense if it was speed but nothing makes sense in Nanba.

Her original plan was to steal Hajime's keys and scare him in his office but now Uno has caught her interest. She smirks at whats in her hand; Hajime's keys.

She opens the door and walks into the unauthorized hall. Y/N has never seen what was beyond the visiting room but finally she gets to see Hajime's workplace.

"Uhh... This doesn't look like the sparkly halls I remembered..."

In the distance she can hear faint whistling, as the noise gets louder, she realizes that its Uno. Appearently he escaped his cell after the beating.

"Oh, its the little angel! Did it hurt?!" He walks closer to Y/N with a worried look.

"Did what hurt?"

'Yes! She fell for it! Okay okay, stay cool, the ladies love you!' Uno smirked, wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her even closer.

Uno's worried look turns into more of a seductive stare. "When you fell from heaven~"