Hajime x Jyugo: Blackout

Requested by: @JaySparks0

Echoeing sirens blast eardrums as a fired up gorilla storms down the halls. "Dammit dammit dammit dammit!! What the hell is he doing?!" He grind his teeth as he quickens his pace.

The static of the walkie talkie can barely be heard over the clash of noise. "S... Sir, from the reports of the nearby guardsmen, No. 15 has been left terribly injured in block B." Seitarou stumbles as he fumbles with the surveillance. "The cameras in that area... I can't see anything! God I hope they're okay..." Hajime grunts in return, "I'll take care of it, stay calm and watch the others."

— ★ ☆ ★ —

Hajime slows himself down to block B. No. 15 slouched down against the wall, drenched in the blood of the guards lying down beside him. Hajime rushes to his side with his anger, punching him square in the face as his inmate coughs blood. He tugs Jyugo by his collar and brings him up to his face. "What the hell happened here, No. 15?!" the inmate flinches with the sounds both by the supervisor.

"He— he did it... He actually..." His words blur together, holding the sides of his head. Hajime grunts as he grips his hand and hoosts him up with force. "Explain when you get it together!Move your feet—!"

"Pleease—" No. 15 drops to his knees, his eyes sour with tears as his voice fidgets. "Please... Drop the act..." He sniffles whilst rushing to wipe his snot and tears. "Care a little more for once!"

Hajime looks back at his inmate. He longingly sighs, clenching his walkie talkie. "Seitarou, have the cameras been fixed?" The echoes of the sirens continue, the hand Hajime has been holding this whole time finally seems to stop shaking so much.

Static introduces Seitarou, "No, sir... we have to reboot it. Give me a few minutes please, I promise I'll fix—".

"Seitarou. Calm yourself already." Hajime looks back at Jyugo, who has calmed himself a little as he stares at the cold floor that momentarily flashes red. "I got it under control, take your time." Hajime turns off his walkie talkie, his temper simmering down.

He kneels down, hesitantly leaning into the inmate. His arms tighten around him with uncomfortable silence, aside from the sirens. "No. 15..." He leans his against Jyugo's as he stares down still. "You have issues and I'm not having it."

Jyugo keeps his arms to his side, giving a pity chuckle. "That guy... The one that killed the guards" His face dims. "He might come back and.. Maybe do worse."

"I won't let it happen." Hajime deadpans as he leans away from him and stands up. Jyugo stares back with widened eyes. "You think I'm afraid of this guy? He is a deadman to think he can come in, kill my men, and hurt my inmate. Remember that."

Jyugo smiles as a pack of guards rushes towards them, shouting into there walkie talkie.

"We found them!!"

★ ★ ★

Okay so just to be clear, any Hajime x Jyugo oneshots will not be romantic. The reason is that I believe if I put those two together as a couple then it will be considered pedophilia since Jyugo is 16 and Hajime is 29. That's a big age gap dontcha think? ._.