Qi x reader: Flowering Joy

Requested by: @glowinggemma

'Huh?' Y/N sees someone in the courtyard, tending to some herbs. Why is Y/N just wandering in the courtyard? Well, Y/N likes to hang out in the courtyard whenever she sees fit, as long as the guards don't notice, but its a little strange to see someone else with her.

She tip toes up to the figure, hiding in some bushes along the way.

"Come out Y/N, I won't bite." Y/N heard a familiar voice, seeing that it seems useless to hide now she walks up to the figure; it was Qi.

"Watcha doing?" Y/N squats down to Qi's level(no she isn't that tall, Qi's just on his knees).

"Harvesting some herbs for some medicines I'm working on, performance enhancers, pain reliever, that kind of stuff." He smiles back at her.

"Anyway I could be of assistance?"

"Well, there is one thing. Its not difficult, I just want you to replant the same herbs so Samon won't get mad that some plants are missing." Qi reaches out in front of him a handfull of packets of seeds. Y/N nods after taking the packets of seeds into her own hands.

-Lots of Gardening Later-

Y/N wiped the sweat from her forehead as she planted the last seed. She picked up the gardening tools she used and walked back over to Qi, who looked back with a grin.

"Ready to go?" Qi asked.

"Mhm! But wait, isn't Samon gonna notice that we're gone??" Y/N said worryingly.

"Its fine, I have my ways. Now lets get back before we get in more trouble."

-About A Year Later-

"Here" Qi walks over to Upa, Liang, and Y/N with three cups. He stumbles a little, letting one cup almost touch the floor but luckily Upa was there to use his qigong to catch the cup midair.

"Be more careful..." Upa snaps, holding the cup.

"I'm at least trying!" Qi sighs, giving the other two cups to Y/N and Liang.

Y/N takes a light sip. "Mmmm! Its green tea, wait is this from the green tea leaves I planted?"

"Yup!" Qi replied.

"Are you sure you didn't poison it Qi?" Upa stares at Qi.

"Why would I poison you?! And didn't you just see Y/N drink it?"

"Maybe you just didn't poison her cup and did to ours..." Upa says stubbornly, causing Qi to sigh.

Y/N giggles. "Just shut up and drink it you two." She smiles, almost instantly effecting the two.

"Now I wish I had poisoned it..." Qi mumbles, looking at Upa.

"What was that?!" Y/N stares at Qi.

"N-nothing ma'am!"