Guards x reader: Nice But Naive

Requested by: @RoseMGottschalk

Y/N has kept a good reputation throughout her time as a Nanba guard, she usually takes care of things whenever a supervisor is absent. The supervisors have realized something about her though; her motherly nature. She is somewhat very protective and caring out of habit, sort of like Kiji.

-Example Flashback-

Kenshirou sits soundly in the break room, working on his laptop like any other break. Y/N noticed something off though that was worrying.

"Have you been sleeping right?! I've never seen those bags under your eyes before..."

"I'm fine, just worked a little overnight and lost track of time."

"A little?? Are you sure you're okay? Did the warden pile more work on you?! Staying hydrated? Any food problems?"

"Y/N, I'm fine. Let me work." He says, a bit irritated.

"If you're risking your health for work to get noticed by the warden then you got to stop!"

"What are you, my mother? I can handle myself just fine."

All the other supervisors sigh to themselves, some on the brink of laughing. Yup, Y/N was the supervising mom.

-Back To Present-

Samon walks down the halls to Y/Ns designated building, with a plan in mind. Going threw the doors to her office, he sees her doing her work like any other day.

"Y/N, can you come with me for a minute? Got to tell you something in private." He leans against the doorway.

"Oh, sure!" She puts down her work and runs up to Samon, following him to the rooftop of the building.

"Uh... Why are we here?"

"I... I... Ahem, I Love you! Please stop acting like our mom because it seems weird if we love you a different way!"

"Wait, 'we'?"

"The deputy supervisors."

"Hmmmm... I love you all already~!"

"Y-You do?" Samon gives a look of hope, thinking that this would turn out the way he thought it would.

"You all are like sons to me!" Y/N smiles naively, making Samon sweat drop. 'So naive... Sigh, at least she isn't a bitch at all.' He thinks to himself, sighing.

-Later In The Breakroom(Y/N not there)-

"Welcome back, Did she understand?" Kenshirou notices that Samon is back. The other supervisors draw their attention to him as well.

"Well... She didn't." Samon replies, the other supervisors look burdened by the news.

"Honestly, when will she know that we love love her? I like how she is so motherly and caring but it can be a pain at times." Kiji takes a seat on a couch.

"Speak for yourself! You were the nagging mom before Y/N first arrived here!" Hajime speaks up.