Hitoshi x reader x Kiji: Two Queens & A Clueless Main Character

Requested by: @RoseMGottschalk

Kiji and Hitoshi sit on a bench just outside the mall, waiting for their friend to arrive. "Thats Y/N's car!" Kiji stands up, seeing a familiar face in a car that is being parked in front of him. Y/N exits the car and walks up to her best friends.

"Y/N!! You're late!" Hitoshi says in a nagging tone.

"Heheh... Sorry about that!"

"Its alright dear, you weren't even that late. Hitoshi here is just too eager." Kiji gives a hollow smile to Hitoshi, patting him on the head.

"Don't act like you aren't eager as well!"

"Of course I am! But my makeup might flake if I'm too nervous or anxious..."

"Its always you and makeup in every conversation..." Y/N sweat drops. She claps her hands together, gathering Kiji and Hitoshi's attention. "Lets start off our day then shall we?"

-And Into The Mall We Go-

The three decide to do some shopping for any fashionable new clothes that might be in stock.

Y/N stares off into the mass of clothes, when suddenly Kiji lifts an outfit in front of her to see if it might be suitable for her to wear. Hitoshi spots the outfit in the corner of his eye and runs over to get a better look.

"Oh its so adorable!" Hitoshi blushes by its beauty.

"I know right?! It seems like a nice casual dress, especially since its springtime at the moment."

What was the dress? Well it was a short dress that had jean overalls over it with a white long-sleeved top and a yellow ribbon around the collar. Y/N holds it up against her body to see if it looked like it would fit; it seems to look like it would.

"Let me guess, you want me to try it on right?"

"Of course!!" They both reply. She accepts defeat and heads for the fitting rooms, her two friends eager to see what she would look like.

Finally, she exits the fitting room to wearing the dress. Her friends' faces sparkle with happiness, in complete awe.

"We're totally buying this! It fits so well on you!"

"You know this is pretty comfortable and the skirt length isn't so short, lets buy it!"

-Lunchtime-

Y/N's stomach growls like an agitated lion, her friends noticing immediately.

"You're already hungry? We've only been here for a little over an-" Kiji was about to criticize but it was interrupted by his stomach doing the same, soon followed by Hitoshi.

"Can we just get something please?! I'm so hungry I can't even argue."

"Agreed..."

                                    •●•

"Y/N... do you think you ate a little too much?" Kiji stares at the piled up bowls and plates surrounding Y/N at her side of the table.

"I think this was just enough!" She smiles in bliss, patting her stomach.

"Its a miracle you're still skinny..." Hitoshi sweat drops.

-End Of The Day-

"Hitoshi, why is Kiji so bent up about her makeup anyway?" She whispers to Hitoshi while Kiji is focused on repairing his makeup.

"Wait... 'her'?"

"What? Isn't she a girl?"

"Oh my god Y/N, you can't be serious..." He facepalms, his voice filled with disappointment.

"Whats the fuss about?" Kiji has finished replenishing his makeup.

"She didn't know you were a guy..."

"WAIT SHE WAS ACTUALLY A HE?!" Y/N remained innocent the whole time, only disappointing the two even more.

"How did you not know? I bet you thought I was a girl too!" Hitoshi adds.

"You aren't?!"