Samon x reader x Enki: Survival Of The Training part 2

Requested by: @KyraSauLong

'Enki is too strong for the inmates, even for Y/N. Maybe she really has surpassed me...' The cut still bothered Samon. Not really in terms of pain but the fact about Y/N's strength. Her strength and speed combined would be a considerable match for Enki, but risking another inmates life to fight him is going overboard. He wasn't let go of his assault, he only got a lighter sentence merely because it was an 'accident'. Hes an inmate now, or a fallen guard never the less.

-Sometime In The Future-

"Aye monkey! Hows that cut working for ya?" Y/N greets him per usual, calling him a monkey and staying carefree.

"The cuts nothing! I already sparred with Liang, you said you wanted another go spar again, still up for it?!" Samon deflected the insult with an opportunity that made Y/N grin.

"Alrighty time for round two!! Count us down Enki-san!" Y/N called over to Enki, who was reading some magazines on the couch. He lifted his head from looking at the magazine, nodding.

-Sparring Time-

"Oi! Don't try using your claws again for attack, focus on punches!"

"My nails aren't that long! Didn't mean to do it but no crying over spilt milk!!" Y/N shrugs, getting a fighting stance along with Samon.

"3... 2... 1....... GO!" Enki shouts once more and round two begins. Left hook to right jabs(thats an actual move) with Samon deflecting with his pole, and Y/N backing him up into a corner where he can mostly only defend.

Since Samons been defending like a champion, his thoughts glaze over his focus, concentrating on his biggest worry at the moment(Isn't your biggest worry the murderer going at it with you?!). 'Enki has been looking at Y/N all the times we've been sparring... he would never- love her? Maybe?'(FOCUS ON THE FIGHT MAN! Geez the narcissism is real...).

Samon takes this opportunity, glancing slightly to Enki, who is still starring at Y/N. But almost immediately locked eyes with his brother. Fear instantly struck Samon as if he saw the devil, that glare in his eyes, glowing red... he soon dropped his pole, and joining his pole on the ground by Y/N. She pummeled his face down into the dirt, shortly stopping since this isn't a death match.

                          H-He would never...

                                ...Would he?

That question is answered, with the next action Enki takes. His nails already as sharp as teeth of any predator, heavily grazing Samons side. Sptting blood, the site of red alerts every guard, reporting to the other supervisors to take Enki down once more as they did before.

Samon, spewing his guts, puts his strength in his arms to lift him up, it barely works. "E-Enki... I thought... you changed- BLEHHH!" vomitig even more blood.

Enki didn't react, he didn't even flinch, he just stood there like a statue. He turns slowly to Y/N, who looks less scared and more confused/triggered.

"Eh?!?! Enki-san, that was-!"

"You belong to me...
...
...
...
...Did I give you permission to speak?"

His dark tone made Y/N get shivers down her spine, she really should be screaming and running away, but as stated before, she isn't the most sane person in Nanba.

"Haha...ha...ha..." Her eerie laughter caught Enki off guard.

"And whats so funny...?"

"...Ha...haha... you think you're the boss?" Y/N spoke as if she were gonna snap. She slowly walked to Samon still spitting crimson, reaching into his pocket, pulling soemthing out of it.

"What do you think you're doing?" Enki was dead confused, his expression of course stayed tame, but he didn't think Y/N was so... insane.

Y/N's grin turned into a smirk, with something metal in hand.

A revolver...

She cocked the gun, the sound echoing in Enki's ears. His expression breaks when she didn't aim it at him. She aimed it at her head.

"You would never..." Enki doubted this was a real stunt. Y/N was insane but she wanted to live, but her smirk changed into a smile.

                  "...Would you doubt me...?"

"..." Enki was lost in thought, lost in his words.

"...If you were the boss... you would stop me. You aren't, so I'm going to make you stop..."

"...Hmph, fair enough..." Enki grunted in anger, getting rid of his annoying brother was an idea he had hoped were to be done.

The officers managed to apprehend Enki and Y/N with the help of the deputy supervisors that arrived shortly after Enki accepted defeat. Samon rests soundly in the infirmary, with Enki in solitary, and Y/N in the white room.

What is a white room? Well, they realized that she was mentally ill so she was subjected to the white room. The white room is a room with soft walls, the prisoner is usually kept in a straight jacket, which it what Y/N is in. She is being kept there until they find traces of her becoming a little more sane. (I bet 'the white room' isn't what they call it at asylums but thats what I made up/thought it was called since the room is usually white, no racism intended.)