Inori x reader: You & Sleep Need A Divorce!

Requested by: @KyraSauLong

"Yawn... What a nice morning." Y/N stretches her body as soon as she opens her eyes, yawning before reaching out of bed for her guard uniform.

It seemed like an average morning for the most part, brewing some coffee, getting your uniform on and off you go to Nanba. Well, theres a slight problem now. Inori. Inori has been getting a cuts in his salary for his laziness and now he takes initiative by going to his girlfriend for help, so now they share the same apartment.

While getting her cup of coffee ready(if you don't drink coffee then just replace the word with another drink) she grabs an extra cup for Inori, hopefully that might get him in the mood for work.

"Inori!! Hey, get out of bed you lazy boar!" Y/N knocks on the door quickly, while struggling to hold two cups full of coffee with one arm. She gets irritated but hears a sudden grumble.

"Oh...But we haven't even started...give me a moment..." Inori says, sounding like he didn't try to speak english. It confused Y/N but she was struggling to hold up the cups of coffee so she gave him a minute, since work starts at 7:00am and its only 6:00am.

'Dammit Inori, I love ya but you got to take of yourself...' Y/N sighs after waiting about 20 minutes and hasn't even heard anything from his room.

Y/N doesn't sugarcoat her actions nor gives a damn about sympathy when she kicks the door open(since shes still holding the drinks). She grinds her teeth, seeing Inori in bed as if it were a holiday.

"Y/N, you know I'm top and your botto- ARGGH!!!" Inori opens his eyes and jumps up from the covers. Turns out he was talking in his sleep before. Y/Ns strategy to wake him up? Kick him off the bed, literally.

"INORRRIIIIIIII!!!" Y/N's eyes send shivers down Inori's spine, that was the moment when Inori knew he f@cked up.

"Y-Y-Y/N, what has made you so angry h-honey?"

"Oh I am just RILED UP because SOMEONE thought they would get away with sleeping in, 'honey'!" Y/N's sarcastic tone frightened Inori even more, his excuses will only dig his grave, not that it already has though.

[This part was cut out because noone needs to see what Y/N thought was a good punishment]

-Next Morning-

"OOOOOooooh Inori~!! Are you finally awake?!" Y/N had high hopes this time, after she 'taught him a lesson' she should finally get to work on time instead of a few minutes late, wonder who made that happen.

"Hmmm..."

"...Inori I swear to god if you are still asleep..."

'Sigh...damn him, he never learns when to give in.' Y/N sighs in dissatisfaction, if only he could just get up early ONE TIME then things would work out.

Y/N opens the door again to see the same lazy bum. She took this time to think of a good punishment, and decided to take a more mischievous course of action.

-After The Mischief Was Over With-

"INORI!!!"

"AHHHH!!! I swear I didn't mean it this time! I had to stay overnight give me a break!!"

"Hehehe~ Nevermind that lets go to work!" Y/N's happy-go-lucky nature concerned Inori, she never was genuine about showing such kindness, he only found out when it was too late...

-Nanba Prison-

"HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!!!!!!" All the supervisors couldn't help but laugh(even Hajime let out a chuckle) at Inori's petty sight.

Appearently that 'mischievous act' was drawing on his face with permanent marker.