Jealous!Samon x reader: Off Limits part 2

Requested by: @alexisromantic
Scroll slowly for better experience!

Samon flops onto his bed after a long day of work. While lying on his side, he can't get those words, that Y/N said, out of his head.

"I would never replace you with anyone else!"

Those words were so genuine, he couldn't stop smiling. Repeating those words in his head made his heart flutter. 'I hope those words stay true.' He thinks to himself, reaching out to his bedside drawer and taking out a small box. Looking inside, he blushes lightly...

Tomorrow is a big day.

-The Next Day(Samon's POV)-

Starring blankly at a file, unable to think clearly. Its so difficult when I can't sit still and focus, this has happened to me multiple times in the past but this seems different. Why do I feel so nervous?! UGH THIS IS HOPELESS!

I decide to give up and take a break, maybe a popscicle will help me calm down. I grab one out of my popscicle box(Its an actual thing stated from the manga) and eat it.

I check my phone to see the time, which is 4:59pm, its time. I calm my nerves as much as I could at the moment, taking multiple deep breathes, then approaching Y/N.

"H-Hey, Y/N..." She turns around, tilting her head with curiosity. CRAP! I stuttered, hopefully she didn't notice. "Could you meet me out in the courtyard? I mean... if thats alright with you..."

"Oh no worries, I'm done with my work anyway! Lead the way." She gives that comforting smile, the one that made me fall for her in the very beginning. Okay... this is it. Samon, don't f*ck this up or else you'll screw the whole thing! FOCUS!

-In The Courtyard-

Opening the door that leads to the courtyard, I feel the cool air against my face. The courtyard was tinted with a bright peach color from the sunset, its almost as if the world was helping me prep up this moment.

"Now that we're here, what did you need?" Y/N stays oblivious, I feel like her reaction would be best if I surprised her.

Taking the small box in my pocket out, I turn towards her with the box behind my back. Slowly kneeling down I can feel the pressure, but this was too good to mess up now.

I take the box from behind my back and raise it up to her, opening it to see her most happiest face. Her eyes flooding with happy tears as she covers her mouth in awe. With a deep breathe, I say the words that I've always wanted to say...

"Y/N... will you marry me?"

"Oh my god..." I can tell by her expression, she is overjoyed to even say anything. "YES!!" She hugs me instantly, crying her happiest tears on my shoulder. I couldn't help it... I cried too. I couldn't believe...

It was like a fairytale, I never knew I could have such a happy ever after.