Daisen Brothers x reader: Make It A Foursome!

f/b = favorite band
f/s = favorite sport

Y/N whistles to her hearts content, minding her own business. Nothing really happened so far but it was nice to finally have a breather. Suddenly, she hears footsteps until they stop by a familiar voice.

"Hey Y/N-senpai! F/b just came out with a new song, wanna listen?" Kokoriki holds up his phone opened up to Youtube with the song up.

"Oh really?! Sure!" She lets go of whatever she was doing as Kokoriki gives her one earbud and sits down next to her, putting on the other earbud.

The two stay in utter bliss, listening to the new song of their favorite band. Y/N feels a tug on one of her hands, looking up she sees another Daisen brother; Rokuriki.

"Sorry to intervene but I was wondering... If it would be cool if you could read this f/s magazine with me!" He apologizes sarcastically to his brother, but faces Y/N with a bright smile with his suggestion.

"Oh okay! Sorry Koko-san, I'll add that song to my playlist though, thanks for letting me know about the song!" She lets Rokuriki take her away, leaving Kokoriki to pout.

-Somewhere Off In The Distance-

"Roku-san, why did we have to leave Koko-san?" No wonder Y/N's confused, she was abducted by Rokuriki out of nowhere.

"Oh uh... I just thought a quiet place would be better! ...Sorry that I just stole you from Kokoriki."

"Oh no its okay!" She gives a warm smile. Rokuriki sits Y/N down on a couch and they start reading together. Reading make Y/N sleepy so she decides to rest against his side, making him blush slightly. 'I've never been so close! Score!!' Rokuriki finally gets closer to Y/N.

Out of nowhere, again, Youriki appears. "Hey Y/N-senpai, didn't you say you were gonna help me with my training?"

"I don't recall saying tha-"

"Great you remembered! Lets go off then and start!" He dashes off with Y/N, not really focused on training but more of getting Y/N away from Rokuriki.

-Few Minutes Later-

"Wow you're really strong!" Y/N applauds to Youriki's strength.

"T-thanks! Actually before I applied to work at Nanba, I was a professional wrestler!"

"Really?! Thats so cool-"

"Ahem!!" Y/N looks back to see Rokuriki and Kokoriki with their arms crossed. "Why did you steal Y/N away from me?!" They both said at the same time, not knowing that they would.

"Well you stole Y/N from me!" Youriki stops training and walks up to his brothers.

"No, you stole her from me!"

"No, me!!"

Y/N sweat drops, she was in an awkward position. 'Maybe I can just leave...' She slips away while the Daisen brothers are distracted.

-Later That Day-

After all that havoc, she finally gets some time to herself. All that boy trouble made Y/N both hungry and tired, so why not go for some snacks in the lounge?

She opens the fridge to see nothing of much interest, so she checks the freezer to see three full tubs of ice cream. One is strawberry, another is mint, and the other is vanilla. It was amazing luck, but what was weird was the sticky notes on top.

'Will you be mine?'

Y/N loved all three flavors(sorry if you don't) so she takes all three and walks back to her desk to dig into the ice cream, not exactly thinking about the meaning behind the sticky notes.

Since she has three tubs of ice cream in front of her, she couldn't see where she was going but she felt somewhat of a desk so she puts the tubs on it. While putting the tubs down, she once again sees the Daisen brothers, shocked.

"What?! You know I love ice cream, stop judging!!" Y/N hugs her tubs of ice cream, causing the others to sweat drop.

"Thats... Not why we were surprised." Kokoriki starts.

"Yeah! We wanted to see who you would be with by choosing those three tubs of ice cream. Kokoriki had strawberry, I had mint, and Youriki had vanilla. We didn't expect you to take all three..." Rokuriki rubs the back of his head with Youriki nodding in agreement.

"Oh, well... I love you three equally!"

"... What?!"

"Yup! Can't I just be with you all at once? Its way too hard to choose one!" She gives a big grin, pulling the three close to her for a big hug.

"Well... I guess sharing her wouldn't be that bad." Rokuriki grins as well, along with his two brothers, but are so confused to see Y/N giggle so much. In Y/N's mind, it was too cute to see all three brothers blush.