Elf x reader: Why Are You Not Scared?!

"I kinda don't want to move, this cell is pretty luxurious compared to other prisons." Uno lays down while putting his hands behind his head.

Y/N's leg pounds up and down like a rabbits foot. "Its too boring... Nothings happening!!"

"You don't have to escape with us all the time, Y/N-chan! Maybe you can go explore on your own!" Nico gives a wide grin while reading his manga.

"Maybe I will... Alright! Cya!!"

-Many Minutes Of Exploring Later-

'Pretty sketchy... I didn't know this part of the prison existed, so exciting!' Y/N wanders the unfamiliar parts of the building.

These parts looked like the underground floors, damp and dark. It didn't feel like she was in prison anymore, it seems more eerie than anything else. Its like going into an abandoned warehouse.

Y/N stops to the sound of footsteps, getting faster and louder. In an instant, two arms holding machetes with gold patterning lash out. Y/N's speed can't be compared to it though as she dodges.

"Very impressive, Y/N was it?" A pair of emerald snake eyes stare back along with a cheshire-like smile.

"Your voice doesn't sound familiar, who're you?"

"I am Elf!"

"Tell my your REAL NAME, not your roleplay nickname or whatever." She replies as if she was only paying half attention.

"Oh~ Sassy! You interest me already-" Elf licks one of his machetes, jumping out to Y/N to tackle her. To his surprise, she dodges again.

And again...

Aaaaand again...

"What the hell?! Let. me. hit. you!" He gets even more flustered.

"If I was a masochist I would say yeah but I'm more of a sadist if anything..." Y/N decides not to dodge now, kicking him square in the stomach.

"Owwwww!! I thought I was the secondary antagonist!(the first being the man with the scar on his neck), you inmates should fear me until the third seaso-" His rage slowly turns into confusion, as Y/N pinches his cheeks and her docile expression turns into fangirling.

"You're so cute when you're flustered!! Awwwwwwww~ whos a cute lil' elf? Yes you are!" 

"S-Stop this nonsense!" Elf's pinched cheeks turn rosy. He tries reaching for his machete but its kicked away. 'Dammit!! I'm not supposed to expose my weakness! Damn this adorable oneshot!'

"Oh c'mon! You know you love me!"

"S-shut up!!" His cheeks keep getting more rosy.