Jealous!Samon x reader: Off Limits part 1

Requested by: @alexisromantic

Samon fast jogs down the endless halls of building 5, searching desperately until finally finding what he was so worried about; Y/N.

Sure, Y/N can take care of herself, but she is still a target since everyone else except for Momoko and Kazari are boys. Samon, trying to be the hero, now is her bodyguard.

"Y/N, god you had me worried! Why would you run off like that without telling me?" He runs up to her, who acts as if nothing bad happened, even though it seemed like the world was ending to Samon.

"Oh sorry!" She quickly bows. "Rokuriki was just here, he said he had something to show me."

Samon was relieved, but now hes pissed. "...Did he now?"

-Shortly After-

Samon watches like a hawk in the shadows, following Rokuriki as he is about to show Y/N something. The monkey was leaded outside, as Rokuriki bows and was appearently, gonna confess.

"RO-KUR-IKI!!!" Samon shouts when seeing Rokuriki about fall over from his bow.

He hesitantly looks back, scared as all hell. "Y-Yes, sir?"

"Y/N is off limits!"

"EHH?! I-I was just..."

"You were going to confess weren't you?"

"N-No... I just... Sigh yes."

"As I said before, Y/N. Is. Off. Limits. understood?"

"Crystal clear...!" Rokuriki dashes off in a hurry, fear clear in his voice.

"You really are jealous, aren't you?" Y/N turns to face Samon, locking eyes with each other.

"N-No! I'm just protecting you, I'm your bodyguard after all!"

A small smirk crawls on her face. "Its just like highschool all over again, but don't worry!" She hugs her boyfriend tightly, Samon's cheeks tinted in pink.

"I would never replace you with anyone else!"