Musashi x Yandere!reader: Toxic Flame Part 1

Dr. Yuna = Therapist
I/n = Inmate number

Musashi and Y/N have been buddies for not that long, but since they're both in the underground cells they have nothing else to do. Kenshirou has really been suspicious of Y/N as of late. It pleases him that Musashi and Y/N aren't causing trouble, but she is an odd ball. Apparently she was sent to Nanba for mass murder, but it's hard to say for sure who the victims were. The bodies were found but they couldn't identify them because they were cut up.

"No. I/n, it's time for your session with Dr. Yuna" Kenshirou's footsteps echo through the halls of the underground floor and stop in front of her cell.

"But can't I stay for a little longer?! For a few minutes at least?" Y/N pouted, giving the puppy dog eyes but Kenshirou didn't buy it.

"No, now come with me" He forces Y/n under a set of handcuffs. "It's only an hour anyway."

"No fair..." Y/N cursed to herself while, reluctantly, walking with Kenshirou as he dragged her along.

Therapy Session

"Welcome back No. I/n, I hope to see some progress for this session." A young woman adjusts her glasses, not making contact with her patient as she enters the room; Dr. Yuna.

Y/n didn't answer in return, but sat down quietly in her chair. What a putrid smell... She wonders as she fidgets around in her seat. Kenshirou studies the inmates state. "I will leave you to it then, excuse me." He exits the room with another guard walking in to supervise in substitute.

Dr. Yuna looks up and forms a small smile, "No. I/n, this is for the better! Time will fly before you know it—"

"Your smile is so forced." She coldly states, no emotion necessary to make it clear she didn't want to be here even if Dr. Yuna was aware of what she's doing. "Stop trying to act nice, lady."

The therapist leans back in her chair as she jots something quickly in her notes. "No. I/n, I can only help you if you open yourself up to me. I am your new therapist, please try not to work against me. I don't mean any ill will."

Y/n's body twitches a bit upon hearing. With Y/n's hair covering most of her face, it still isn't hard to identify her dread.

Dr. Yuna crosses her legs and leans herself to one side of the chair. "Okay, let me ask about a particular inmate. You refer to him as 'Sashi-kun'. Why are you so infatuated by him?"

Y/n seemingly ignores the saying by scanning around to see what Yuna did with the place, with her eyes landing on Yuna's purse. "And why do you have your bra lying around in your purse?" Dr. Yuna jumps out of her skin for a moment, trying not to act like she knew.

She adjusts her glasses once more, more frantically this time. "No. I/n, please, don't get off topic. So, tell me about this 'Sashi-kun'".

Y/n rests her head on one arm of the chair as she sighs deeply, "I'd do anything for him, I'd do it even if he hated me in return."

"People do crazy things when they are in love, but by far, you have been the only person to commit to the murder of 39 people. That seems a bit much, don't you think?" Dr. Yuna quickly jots down her observations while waiting for a reply.

"Don't you think it's a bit much to go to work right after such a wild time... ?" Y/n rocks back and forth in her seat impatiently, her eyes widening with curiosity. Purposely speaking childishly.

Dr. Yuna tightens her grip on her pen, her hand shaking slightly. "No. I/n, I think I have come up with a goal for you." Y/n tilts her head to the side, pausing her rocking motion. "You should let him go."