Honey x reader x Trois: Pretty Little Perverts

"Y/N??!!?!!??!!?!" The two pretty boys gawked at Y/N. She was their friend/inmate a long long time ago, but Y/N was proven innocent and lived a normal life of her own; its amazing how she still remembered them, but here she is, visiting them.

Monday•

"Y/N~ so hows life in the outside world? Didn't catch any half-assed men now would you?" Y/N jumped when Honey appeared behind her.

"Didn't I-"

"Honey I thought you were better than that! She is so beautiful, she can attract men like a magnet I would assume! Insulting her in such a manor when she took her time just to see us..." Trois jumped into the conversation.

"It's nothing, really! Y-You both know I hate being in relationships anyway!" Y/N replied.

Honey and Trois froze when she spoke and sulked in the corner. "H-Hate relationships..." they said to themselves.

Y/N laughed nervously. "Haha... I think I shouldn't have reminded them..."

Tuesday•

"Y/N! Over here!" Y/N walked over to the sound of Trois' voice.

"Hm?"

"AAAHHHHHHH! TROIS?! WHAT THE HELL!!!" Y/N struggled and struggled when Trois suddenly popped up behind her and squeezed her chest(or should I say 'groped'). Her cheeks heating up by whats going on.

"Sorry my darling, Its almost impossible to resist." He replied, only getting a slap to the face, making his glasses fall of.

"DAMMIT TROIS! YOU IDIOT!!" She screamed, followed by her repeatedly punching him into the floor.

Wednsday•

"Oh Y/N, could I keep you for a moment?" Honey asked.

"What is it?" Y/N turned to Honey, trying her best not to blush.

"Do you like Trois? Like, more than a friend?" Honey asked in such an innocent tone, she couldn't help but sympathize a little. Though it is strange of him to ask rather than to take care of Trois himself, he's always blowing a fuse about him.

"No...? You know I h-hate being in a relationship anyway!" Y/N smiled, making Honey's face brighten up, causing Y/N blush from how cute he is.

"Well isn't that just swell! I'll be off then!" He waves slightly and exited the room. 'Theres no way he can get over me...' Y/N silently followed the arrowhead to see that he was 'dealing' with Trois, as in trapping him in wires with a needle in hand; assuming that it's poison.

"HONEY! DON'T GO KILLING TROIS LIKE THAT! HE'S STILL A FRIEND AND I'M GONNA BE REALLY UPSET IF YOU KILL HIM!" She yells out, causing Honey to drop his weapon, shaking with fear. Y/N yanks on Honey and Trois' ears and drags them along to who knows where.

•Thursday•

Y/N finally had a moment to herself, with noone to worry herself about. 'huh... I never thought these boys were so difficult. How did I handle them back in prison?!' She tried to remember what she did, but her memory has a few holes here and there.

'Ah that's it! I used to flirt with them a lot!' Y/N finally remembered something useful from her prison days. She used to make the duo feel so good about themselves since at the time when they were first in prison they acted as though it was the end of the world.

-Flashback-

Whilst minding her business, a younger Honey jumps at the opportunity to get to know her. "And who are you...?"

"Y/N, what about you, arrow head?" Leaning her back against the wall as she takes a seat, no ounce of remorse in her words.

Recoiling his body in return, it seems she struck a nerve. Honey's arrows show slightly, but catching himself he attempts to cool his jets. "It's Honey dammit..." He manages to muster, grinding his teeth.

"Anger issues? Just great..."

And the fuse is blown, "SHUT UP!!!!!!!" multitudes of tick marks appear.

"And the one next to you? The geeky one?" She pointed over to Trois who is cleaning a smudge from his glasses. He stops immediately to pick up Y/N's nickname for him.

"Geeky..." Trois sweat dropped with his self esteem getting attacked. 'These boys are in a cell with me? I don't see them commiting any kind of crime. Maybe they were caught by the fashion police...' She lets out a sigh.

"Alright..." Y/N grumbled to herself, followed by her clearing her throat to gather the duo's attention. "Oh you're so sweat Honey! You're just like real honey!" Y/N swooned in the most flirty-like way possible for her. Honey's temper cooled down with such a compliment.

Y/N then turned over to Trois. "And such fine hair you have! Mint has always been in favor to me!" Saying with the same tone. Trois' spirits were lifted to replace the wound in his self esteem. From that point on, Y/N was satisfied with them being her only friends during prison.

•Friday•

"Y/N!!!!!!!!" Y/N jumped to the screaming of her name, only to come from the perverts themselves. They bolted into the room, both clinging to Y/N's arms.

"What the hell is going on?!" She tried prying her arms off the two men, blushing rapidly.

"WHO DO YOU LOVE?!?!"

"I thought I said that I didn't like being in relationships!!"

"We've seen the signs! You blush everytime you're near us!" Honey explained.

"So?!"

With that, Y/N gulped while steeping into panic mode. She did love someone but she never liked the aftermath, from what she has seen from tv dramas.

"uh...uhm.... uhhh...... WHAT OF IT!!! FINE YOU KNOW NOW, I DO LOVE SOME PERSON!!! HAPPY?!!?!" She screamed out, her face red from embarrassment. Trois and Honey relaxed their grip on Y/N's arms, causing he to fall to her knees with her hands covering her face, followed by the sound of sobbing.

"Y/N..." The duo didn't think this would happen, they thought she would punch them but nope, when it comes to Y/N's feelings it gets emotional.

The two agreed to not fight in such a dire situation. They both went to their knees, turning this into a group hug. "Y/N, we're sorry..." Honey tried to sympathize with her.

"I-I didn't want to upset you both if I had only liked one of you... so I-I don't want love...I want f-friends, friends l-like you two." Y/N managed to fulfill their question.

"I-I love you both... and thats f- forever...whether you like it or n-not..."

A thousand apologies for publishing this oneshot so late! I've just been getting writers block and it sucks!!