Fantasy Series|Rokuriki x Mermaid!Reader

Since he was as lazy as his two brothers, Rokuriki and his siblings would tend to the courtyard every so often. The three would switch shifts eah day, and this was Rokuriki's day to do the work. At the moment hes working on cleaning the pool.

"Why can't we just get the machine that cleans the pool automatically..." He sweat drops, using a huge net the clear the pool that is filled with bugs and leaves.

'Maybe I'll take a short break...' He lifts the net out of the water and tries to be steady when putting it away but it is quite difficult when the net is really really long.

He accidentally takes a step back, successfully taking the net out of the water but making him fall in the pool.

Rokuriki isn't the greatest swimmer, and by that I mean he can barely swim. He struggles to  reach the end of the pool, continuously gasping for air. 'Please! Just a little bit more!' At this point he might drown.

But a certain someone won't let that happen...

Suddenly, Rokuriki feels a pair of hands lift him up towards the end of the pool, he grabs onto the edge to catch his breathe.

He takes a glance at the water, the murky water made it difficult to see what was there, but he is able to see... scales?

"W-Whos there...?"

Few seconds after, a head bobs out of the water, startling the life outta Rokuriki.

"I expected a thank you from you!" The person replies, being a woman.

"Oh um... Thanks, sorry I uh-"

"Don't worry I understand! You're just a really weak swimmer."

A tick mark appears on Rokuriki's head. "At least I'm trying!" He recovers his energy and gets out of the water. "Now can you tell me who you are? You aren't supposed to be swimming here."

"The names Y/N! Oh and by the way, I'm kind of a mermaid so if I got out of the water then I would die."

"Alright then- WAIT WHAAAAAT?!!?"

"I swear every human has the same reaction..." Y/N sweat drops.

"I-I- Clears throat, prove it." He tries acting like a badass.

"Okay!" She crosses her arms over the edge of the pool to rest her head, and a fish tail plops out of the water behind her.

"NO WAY!"

"Yes way!"

So I was reading some oneshots by a lovely one named _karoku_ and got some inspiration! This little series of oneshots will have the reader be a fantasy species, for example: Elf x <Nanbaka character>. You can request a fantasy oneshot if you'd like, here are the different species that you can be:
-Elf
-Angel
-Fallen Angel
-Demon
-Mermaid
-Succubus
-Fairy
-Undead(zombie)
-Spirit
-Vampire
-Werewolf
-Half <any animal, mythical or not>
-Dragonian(Has the ability to turn into a dragon)

Hope you all enjoy it! And love your oneshots karoku <3