Fantasy Series|Samon x Dodomeki!reader

Requested by: @qtarokujo

A dodomeki is a yokai that is usually a lady, they used to be normal girls committing theft and now they have eyes on their arms. Idk how that happens but it's yokai so I won't question it.

"Y/NNNNN..." Liang nudges his inmate's futon, who only responds with a groan. "Get up already, Samon will yell at you again!"

With that she jumps out of bed, automatically getting her stuff together, "I'm up!" She looks back with a smile, only to see her friends looking back as if something just scarred them. "Umm... something wrong?"

"U-Uhh... Did your arms always have... eyes?!" Liang replies, a little mortified. Y/N's face flusters up with embarrassment, 'F*CK!! I forgot about bandaging my arms up!', she grabs her jacket and puts it on, making sure that her arms were covered.

"It seems useless to hide it, considering that we already saw it. Still, how did you end up like that?" Upa succeeds with calming his nerves.

"Well... its hard to explain, but thats not the problem. I need bandages ASAP! Samon-san needs to not know!"

"Okay, okay. I'm sure we can get some in the infirmary."

"No need." Qi suddenly jumps into conversation, "I have bandages with me, lend me your arms."

Liang makes a 'tsk' sound, "Since when did you start being helpful?!"

"SHUT IT! I-I'm just gonna get this over with, all those eyes look like they're starring at me..." Qi sweat drops, looking at all the spotted eyes while bandaging it up.

"Y/N's eyes can obviously see your trashiness." Upa deadpans.

"SHUT UP!!"

Samon bursts threw the door, "Hey, is Y/N up? I'm not letting her sleep in again!".

"KYAAAA! QI HURRY UP AND BANDAGE MY OTHER ARM!!" Y/N replying with a squeel, Qi almost jumps off the floor, fixing his glasses that almost fell from his face.

Liang takes initiative, blocking Samons view of Qi and Y/N, "I-Its nothing to worry about! Y/N is up already!"

"...Are you lying?"

"No, pfft of course not! Why would I lie to my favorite training buddy?!"

"Hmph, likely story. Step aside."

"No can do! Have you ever heard of privacy?"

"Privacy?! Don't give me that sh*t and just move before I make you."

'Dammit Samon-san, I gotta think of something...' Liang sweat drops, looking behind him, "Are you guys done? I can't persuade him any longer." He whispers.

Qi whispers back, "Yeah shes all bandaged up."

"Thank you so much, Liang-senpai!"

"Y/N!" Samon stands over her, shoving Liang out of the way.

She nervously turns to face him, "EEP! Umm, c-can I help you...?"

"Why was Liang defending you?"

"I-I was... uh... changing! Yeah! I was changing! HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF PRIVACY!?!?"

"Hmmmm..." He looks around, getting a suspicious feeling but shakes it off, acting a lot more calmer, "I guess Liang wasn't lying. Anyway, if you were changing, why did you have to bandage your arms? Did you get injured or something?"

'I love you Samon-san but you're asking too many questions!' She sweat drops, rubbing the back of her head. "N-No reason..."

"I'm escorting you to the infirmary, clearly something is up with your arms because last time it was the same thing. Hiding your pain won't help anything." Before Y/N could reply, she was already being dragged to the infirmary.

'Hes holding my hand again...' She flusters up, blush clearly seen, "I-I'm fine, really I am!"

"Then explain the bandages." He stops for a moment and looks back at her for an answer.

"I... Um... Well ya see- I thought it could protect my fists/arms when I train! I'm trying to train a lot more."

"...Are you sure you aren't in any pain at all?"

"P-positive!"

"Hmph, I'll take your word for it... but please just be careful. Promise?"

Y/N tries her best to hold in her fangirling, 'He cares so much about me! Hes never been this worrysome about anyone else, EEEEEEEE!!I COULD DIE HAPPY!', "Promise!" She gives a warm smile, skipping back to her cell.

-Wardens Office-

Mitsuru goes over Y/N's files again, "Never thought a yokai would be in this prison, shes the most unique we got in building 5!"

"It is strange, but I'm just hoping that she'll live just as normal as everyone else." The warden holds her head with her hand.

"Her eyes do look weird, alright! But what I'm worried for is the monkey when he finds out, I heard he cares for her a lot more than ya think."

"Come again?"

"He asks daily if shes in any pain since her arms are bandaged and he even insists on escorting her to the infirmary when she looks distressed! What a little love story~!" He kicks his feet up on the wardens desk.

"Don't be silly! Its a deputy supervisor's job to look out for the inmates, hes merely just doing his duty."

"Ay ay! Yes ma'am!" Mitsuru salutes with a big grin, 'warden, its way too obvious!'.

Apologies if this seems more of a Samon x reader x Liang oneshot, I couldn't think of any other way to start this off >~<