Rock x reader: Food For Life!

"Hajime...!" Rock clings to the bars of cell 13, repeatly yelling for the supervior.

"The hell do you want?!" Hajime replied with a grumpy tone, gritting his teeth.

"When are we gonna eat?!!??!??!" Rock nags, he says this as if he hadn't eaten for days.

"WE JUST HAD LUNCH! STOP WAISTING MY TIME!!" The rest of cell 13 look at Rock in curiosity, Hajime doesn't go off like this. He usually just hits them abside the head and leaves. Jyugo, Uno, and Nico sweat drop to see a huge bump on Rocks head.

"Whyyyyy!!! Shiro(the chef) wasn't here and the substitute chef is garbage at his job!!!!!" Rock holds his head as iff he'd just had a nightmare. Well today seemed like a nightmare to him.

-Timeskip-

Suddenly, the door to cell 13 was opened by a certain female inmate known as Y/N. She smirked mischievously, holding up a bag of foods(of your choice).

Rocks face lights up and he runs over to the female heroine(hero, not the other kind), hugging her on the spot.

"Y/N-Senpai! I knew I could count on you!!" Rock looked threw the bag of food, which were made from the chef himself. How, you ask? Well, Y/N is good friends with Shiro and Shiro delivered some stuff for her and Rock.

"Shiro makes the best food! AND DON'T THINK ABOUT EATING IT ALL!! SAVE ME SOMETHING!!!" Y/N and Rock fought playfully over the food like it was a group of geese fighting over bread.