Kiji x Ruka: Secret 'Shopping'

(Yup! Another character x character oneshot, I will do these whenever theres no requests coming in sort of like a last resort[even though right before I finished this someone requested but still]  just to spice things up! Enjoy!)

"Hey! Pheasant in heavy makeup!" Samon bursts into the break room, everyone jumping slightly, especially Kiji.

"What do you want?! And don't call me 'pheasant in heavy makeup'! Is that what everyone brands me as?!?!" Kiji crosses his arms, ruffling his feathers.

"The only reason why you were branded such a title was because it was the truth..." Kenshirou deadpans.

"How dare you!! Ugh...anyways, Samon you had something to say to me?" Kiji looks up at the monkey.

"Yes, theres been a rumor floating around about you and the kappa, Ruka was it?"

"Uhh, what kind of rumor...?"

"That you two are dating-" Samon gags a little, it made him a bit sick thinking about it.

"WHAAAAAAT?!?!!??!!??!!????!!?!" Kiji shouts in disbelief, sweating a little making the supervisors a little suspicious. "T-Theres no way! That would be such a toxic relationship!"

"Thats the first time I heard you stutter..." Hajime raises a brow.

"SHUT IT GORILLA!" Kiji gets ticked off even more.

"DO YOU WANNA DIE?!"

"HMPH! Well I can say for certain that this rumor is just a rumor!! Now I'll be off, chow!" He firmly shuts the door, leaving the supervisors confused as they sweat drop.

-Later That Day-

"Yoho! Did they find out?" Ruka stands outside the mall, waving to Kiji.

"Almost but no, this love will stay secret~ now lets get this date started shall we?" Kiji walks over to Ruka, eyes sparkling as he imagines this day to be amazing.

Ruka wraps his arm around Kiji's, urging him to stop dilly dallying and go shopping!