Trois x Neko!Honey: Fuck You, I Mean Meow

Requested by: @-Trois-

"NYAHHHHHHHHHH!!" Clamping down on Trois' arm, sinking his teeth in with an angry passion. "Fuck youuu! It's bad enough with the damn cat puns!" Honey flashes the famous middle finger in his face.

Trois sways the teaser toy in Honey's face. The toy was a simple stick with a little rainbow butterfly hanging on a thin yarn string. The teaser hits Honey's face as he looses his shit.

Clamping his claws down on the toy, Honey rips the poor butterfly off the string and tosses it to the other side of the room. "You're more irritating than ever!!"

"Awww you broke it... You're such a kitten." Trois coils his arms around Honey's waist as he stands up, pulling him up an inch or two off the ground.

Honey wiggles and hisses relentlessly. "What the hell are you doing now?!" Trois sighs as he sits back down in a pretzel formation. Honey sits in the area between Trois' legs. "Wha—"

"Don't throw a tantrum, no teasing toys are involved." Trois deadpans. "I'm not taking your shit when I'm being thoughtful enough to do this. I need some stress relief as a pet owner."

Whats he doing now? Better not be a cat joke... Honey tilts his head to the side in confusion.

Trois softly rubs underneath Honey's chin. Honey's tail straightens with his posture as he tenses up. With some time to get used to it, Trois feels vribration as Honey purrs.

Honey relaxes himself as he closes his eyes. He lowers his head so he's resting against Trois' chest, purring louder. So warm... Honey drifting off into heaven as he is practically rocked to sleep. At the very last second, he snaps out of his trance with realization. "If you never let me live this down I swear I will scratch your face out."

Trois smiles as he rests his head on Honey's. "Oh come on, I was starting to enjoy your cooperation. You buzzkill." He deadpans as he tightens his grasp around his pet. "Be quiet and enjoy the cuddle~"