Samon x reader x Enki: Survival Of The Training part 1

Requested by: @KyraSauLong

"Y/N, have you been training in your free time?! I can see that you've improved." Samon applauds Y/N's efforts, it has been a while since Samon got the chance to train to with his favorite cell, cell 8.

Y/N is a relatively new inmate in Nanba. Most of her time is spent on training and food, usually begging Samon, Enki, or Inori to spar with her. Shes courageous but crazed, not the most sane person you've ever met.

"Nope! Maybe I'm just too good for training~!" Y/N narcissistically putting it.

"Yeah right, anyway you wanted me to spar with you so lets get on with it." Samon sighs from knowing how much work he'll need to finish after. "Enki, instead of watching you can count us down."

"I already know. 3... 2... 1... GO!!!" Enki shouts, Y/N and Samons senses kick in, on alert.

Y/N attacks first by furiously but controlled punches aiming for Samons vital organs and face. 'Her speeds increased...' Samon smirks, swinging his wooden pole on all sides to deflect each attack, except for one, the one that aimed for his stomach.

The pummeling blow made Samon nauseous, as if he ate something foul. 'So her strengths increased too...' Samon curses to himself for getting hit so easily. Even compared to Liang and Upa she is a monster with her fighting methods.

"Alright, thats enough-!" With one swipe of her hand, her nails managed to leave a bleeding cut right above Samons nose.

"Sooorrry!! Couldn't hear ya in time~ I was in the zone." Y/N gave a reason but her mischievous expression made her seem like she intended it.

"Thats enough then!! Back to your cell!!!" Samon makes sure that he doesn't seem in much pain, to be honest it felt like his nose was cut off(not very nice in terms of pain) but he bolted for the infirmary.

-Infirmary-

"Sir, she is very dangerous! You know to be extra careful around her." The doctor scolds him. Technically it was deserved since he acted nonchalantly about, oh I don't know, sparring with a murderer!

"I've got it, think I didn't learn my lesson with this huge cut?!" Samon points to his huge line above his nose, the cut was stitched together.

"N-No sir! But please, be more cautious from now on. I worry your recklessness will get the best of you!" The doctor tries emphasizing the situation that has been made. "Maybe you should let Enki spar with inmate no. i/n."

"Nonsense!! I'm not taking the risk that he might kill another inmate! Sparring with inmates is good training anyway!" Samon stands up angered even more. The doctors fearing for his life so he just hopes that this is a good decision.

-???-

"Y/N... you belong to me...

                               "Kill Samon"