Hajime x reader x Mitsuru: Judgement Of The Blush

Requested by: @serenity_dragneel

"Deputy supervising officers, I would like to introduce you to my new assistant. Of course this isn't all of why I've gathered you all here. As of now, I will be attending more meetings with my superiors on some latest events, assistant Y/N L/N here will be able to take over my position when necessary and whenever I am not available, whether it is a meeting or not. Dismissed!" Warden  Hyakushiki explains, the supervisors studying the new recruit. Y/N L/N seems to be new in this field of work, young compared to other officers and much too innocent to deal with inmates.

As the supervisors(including the warden and her assistant) exit the meeting room, Mitsuru's curious self decides to get to know this assistant.

"Why hello miss L/N~ I am Mitsuru Hitokoe, a near and dear friend of your boss! I was wonderin' if you never done something like this, you know, like dealing with prisons and such?" Mitsuru unintentionally scares Y/N wih his booming introduction.

"H-hello Mr. Hitokoe! No, I've never really done something so... dangerous before..." Y/N doesn't show much courage, especially not with first impressions. Mitsuru already has a prediction of her personality.

Meanwhile, Hajime eavesdrops in the background. Even though his expression is normally intimidating, he seems like his temper was on the brink of insanity.

-The Next Day-

"OOOOOooooh assistant~!! I've brought my report for today!" Mitsuru bursts threw the doors to Y/N's office. Y/N, being a delicate flower, still doesn't get used to Mitsuru's grand entrances.

"O-okay!" She takes the report, reading it over since it isn't really much to read. "Great, no problems today!" She blushes lightly, Mitsuru taken back by the utter cuteness.

"Aye! I'll be off then!! Chow~!" And with that he takes his leave. While closing the door, he spots another officer by the door, lighting a cigarette.

"Seducing? Tempting?" His deep voice demands.

"Hajime-kun! Shes just so cute sometimes y'know?"

"Not an excuse to what you just did."

"I only turned in my report, whats gotten ya so riled up about?"

"I'm not the only one riled up about her, Mitsuru. Thats my problem."

-And The Next Day-

"Ms. L/N, I've brought in my report." Hajime enters the door to Y/N's office. He walks up to her desk, handing in his paper with Y/N looking it over.

"Good job! I'm happy that there wasn't any issues." Y/N looks up to Hajime, blushing(with happiness). Hajime was a little surprised to see how cute Y/N can be, I mean everyone knew she was really nice but this is a bit much in his opinion. 'So this is what Mitsuru did, still I'm not trusting that happy-go-lucky rockstar.' Hajime grits his teeth.

-And Another Day-

"Ms. L/N? I'm here to hand in my report." Hajime once again goes to Y/N to turn in his report, I mean he wouldn't really want to go to the warden anymore for she is the spawn of satan is his eyes.

"Alright!" Y/N lifts her head from working on another paper. Just when she was about to read the report, an energetic Mitsuru blasts threw the doorway.

"OOOOH ITS A PARTY UP IN HERE!!" Mitsuru spots Hajime, walking up to the two.

"I assume you have your report then too?" Y/N nervously laughs, hes a little more hyper than usual.

"Hey watch your voice." Hajime, ticked off by his 'convenient' entrance.

"Hey watch your temper, Hajime my friend! Ya gonna scare the little lady!"

"You already scare her with your entrances!! This isn't a rock concert!"

"Well then your expression ain't necessary! Why you wanna kill the mood eh?" Mitsuru still keeps his booming voice, but with a hint of annoyance. Hajime also looking at him as if he were gonna pounce on him. You can just feel the tension between the two.

Out of nowhere, Y/N giggles, catching the guards off guard. "You two must be great friends!" She blushes because of her laughing, but appearently it looks like shes blushing because of them.

They calm down a little, Mitsuru patting him on the shoulder and Hajime loosing his interest.

"Mutual respect..." Hajime leans against the wall.

"Mutual? More like mutant! We go a loooong way!"

They exit the office, glaring at each other. "We're cool, for now."