Hajime x reader: Drink then, Drunk now

Requested by @thewossum

"Hajime-san!" The first female guard known as Y/N sprints over to Hajime, holding up a letter of some kind.

"Did you deliver the data to headquarters?" He sternly stated, spinning his chair to face her.

"Yup! But the warden wanted me to address something to you." She handed over the letter to him. As he was looking threw its contents, his reaction made Y/N worry about what the letter says.

"We have a party to attend to..." He announces.

"Why are you so sad?! Its a party!"

"With all this work?! I'm never gonna get this done if I attend the party!!" Only Hajime would be worried about the work more than anyone. Y/N sighs to herself, she didn't realize how many stacks of papers were piled up on his desk.

"Well, its not like you can say no. The warden already has you on her radar afterall." That was Y/N's best shot at persuading Hajime.

"Well your right..." He puts his hand on his chin. 'Please say yes please say yes...' She prayed in her head. "...Fine." Hajime makes up his mind, but gritting his teeth.

-Partytime-

"TO NANBA!" The guards(the supervisors and Y/N and Hitoshi) clash their glasses together, Kenshirou being the only one drinking sake while everyone has beer.

"Why's the dog not drinking beer?" Says Hajime.

"He said he doesn't feel comfortable drinking with us." Hitoshi replies.

"Well its his loss! Lets drink 'til the sun comes up!!" Samon declares, chugging down another round.

-Timeskip-

"U-uh...Guys..." Y/N looks over to the supervisors. They look back to see what Y/N was so embarrassed/nervous about.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" The supervisors gawk at the madness which is Inori, on a table, dancing horribly.

"Y/N hic come dance! hic!" Inori continues dancing but stumbling over a little, causing the supervisors to sweat drop.

"Wait, wheres that gorilla?!" Samon asks.

Out of nowhere, the hulking and drunk gorilla wraps his arm around Y/N, almost falling over in the process.

"Don't hic listen to that pig hic hes just jealous hic that I have you hic all for myself."

"W-w-wait w-what??!??!" Y/N blushes madly, hearing what he just said and his perverted look gave her the creeps.

"Who would've thought that Hajime got more drunk than all of us..." Kiji facepalms.

"Well, he did chug an entire bottle so..." Mao shrugs.

"AHHHHHHH!! G-G-GET AWAY!!!!" The supervisors run over to Y/N who had screamed. Appearently, Hajime lifted her skirt, which only pissed off every other officer.

"Wow, what a hic sight..."

"HAJIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The supervsors run in punching out cold.

-Sometime Later-

"Enter." The warden says, letting Y/N enter the office.

"Miss Hyakushiki, If I may... I have a gift for you!" Y/N gives a cat face.

"A gift?" She raises a brow.

Y/N hands over the little wrapped box to the warden. The wardens curious but stern look turns into the girly self she hides all the time.

"EEEEEEEEEE! Y/N YOU DESERVE A RAISE!!" The warden hugs the box, which was filled with pictures of Hajime from the party(he made really perverted looking faces so the warden got carried away with her imagination).

"I'll be off now, enjoy!" Y/N gave a warm smile and exited the office with a huge grin. 'Even though my skirt was lifted, I can finally get a pay raise'

-Building 13, Later That Day-

"Hajime~" Y/N pokes at the tired looking gorilla.

"Fuck ooooooff... I'm done with life, lifes a bitch." Hajime holds up the middle finger before resting his head against the desk.

"The warden loved the gift~ you should be thanking me~!"

"End my suffering... the warden will be pissed and this hangover isn't helping..."