Fantasy Series|Liang x Kitsune!reader

Requested by: @Scorpiet

For those who don't know, a kitsune is basically a fox that can have multiple tails, 9 at most and the more tails it has the more powerful it is. Plus it can do stuff like shapeshift(most common is human), make illusions, etc.

h/c = hair color
e/c = eye color

"I swear I saw it! Ask Samon to check the footage again!" Liang says.

"He already checked twice now and he didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Are you sure you aren't seeing things?" Upa worries for his friend, who hasn't acted like this before.

Appearently Liang claimed to see a fox with multiple tails last night. His friends believe that hes delusional, given that Samon checked the footage in cell 8 and didn't see a fox.

"Ugh its hopeless, you'll just think I'm going crazy..."

"Of course, since you have zero evidence. Just go to sleep Liang, it might have just been a dream you were in last night." Upa snuggles up in his futon, almost instantly falling asleep.

"Sigh I guess." Liang sleeps in his futon too, well, he tries. That fox he saw the other night still bothered him, it felt so real. 'Just go to sleep! Theres no way a fox could have multiple tails anyway!' He tries snapping out of the subject.

Slowly closing his eyelids, just before his eyelids fully shut, he once again caught a glimpse of that same fox.

"You!" His eyes wide open, he gets out of his futon. The fox gets startled, making a run for the cell window, but Liang was able to catch the fox and hold it down with his arms.

"Upa, Qi! Wake up! I told you theres a-" He looks around to wake his friends, only to see that they aren't there. He didn't seem to be in his cell anyway nor anywhere in the prison. The fox wasn't in his arms either.

Instead he was in another chinese styled room, one that seemed not so modern at all, even the light source was lanterns. The entrance was open, with a figure in the doorway looking like a shadow in the nmoonlight.

By the shadow, it seemed that the person has... fox ears and tail? With caution, he hesitantly moves towards tthe figure, who suddenly spoke.

"Lovely night, isn't it?" The person was a woman with a deep but feminine voice. She turns to the point where Liang could see half of her face.

She had nine fox tails, sharp e/c eyes, h/c hair and clothes that were like one of a shrine maiden:

"Who are you?" Liang walks a few more inches towards her, on guard.

"Y/N L/N, please, do not be afraid. I only want to spend the night with you, not sexually of course since we just met. Tea?" Y/N offers a cup of tea(any kind you like), 'She's being so hospitable towards me, this seems too obvious to be a trap.' He thinks, backing away from the woman and getting into a fighting position.

She sighs. "I don't want to fight, but if you insist." She raises her arm and simply points to Liang, who is immediately struck with an immense pain similar to a migraine. After maybe a minute, she stops the pain.

"Wouldn't a nice cup of tea help you recover from such pain?" Y/N still holds the cup of tea to him, who honestly is powerless so its best to go with this rather than getting a splitting headache.

"Where am I?" He takes a seat next to her and sips his tea. The fox faintly blushes, hoping to comfort him with her multiple tails by using them as a cushion.

"My home. I teleported you here so that your friends won't interrupt, I'm glad you accepted my invite."

"Invite?"

"That little fox with multiple tails that you had claimed to see." She points to her lap, where that same fox sleeps soundly. "I sent him to find you, expect his appearances to be more often because I want to see you more, its rare I get to have a nice conversation with a human, they usually just think that I am there to take there soul."

"Wait, Samon checked the footage and there was no fox..."

"Because my fox friend is a spirit, spirits aren't required to be on camera. The only reason why you can see him is because I allowed you to see him, I can do that, don't bother asking why. Some things are better left in the unknown." Y/N takes a sip of her tea.

Liang sits there, not knowing what to say. "This is so... sudden... I don't know what to make of this."

"Lovestruck perhaps?"

"N-Not at all!!" His face flusters up, causing Y/N to laugh.

"Don't lie, I can read you like a book. I don't blame you for being nervous, after all, this is our first date." She blushes a little just thinking about it.

"A date?!"

"Indeed. Don't worry, I'm more than happy about this little memory, whether or not you approve of this." She wraps her arm around his, her nine tails covering the two like a blanket.

It was strange to Liang, but not too strange to hate it. He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes to taks all of this in. He hears Y/N whisper into his ear, "Sweet dreams, until next time.". With that Liang opens his eyes again...

Only to be in his cell in his futon once more.