☻ Inmates x reader ? Halloween Special ☻

If you don't know what an ouija board is then google it before reading! Also for a better experience scroll slowly <3

"WHAT!!??! I-I'M NOT MESSING WITH ANY SPIRIT ESPECIALLY ON HALLOWEEN!!" Uno hides behind Jyugo, who sighs.

"What is that?" Jyugo tilts his head with confusion.

"It's a ouija board! Since I wanted to do something spooky on Halloween, I decided that I would steal this from Mao!" Y/N puts on a cat face. "I also brought some candles for the mood!"

"Why would Mao have that lying around? On top of that, how did you catch on about him having it?" Kiji stands up from the couch, intrigued.

"Shut it and lets do this!" She gives a smirk. "Alright, everyone gather around here around the table, we're gonna communicate with a spirit!"

Uno sweatdrops, "I-I'm just gonna wat-" He gets grabbed by the collar and forced to sit in front of the table. Y/N replies, "No can do, you can sit next to me though."

"So how does this thing work exactly?" Liang gets a little curious by the wooden design.

"Just lightly rest your index and middle finger on the triangle piece, make sure that we can see the hole clearly. Since we can't fit everyone around the board, some will have to watch. Who would want to sit out?"

Upa didn't seem convinced that this will work along with Qi, Musashi sits this one out cause he thinks the experience won't be so good since hes blind. So eight put their fingers on the planchette.

A tick mark appears on Uno's forehead, "Well I wanted to leave but you didn't let me! Hmph!"

"Don't worry" Y/N rested her hand on Uno's shoulder. "I remember doing this before and how to properly get rid of it if an evil spirit comes by." Giving a thumbs up.

'I hope Y/N's plan works...' The supervisors think.

Y/N sets up some candles she got hold of from Mitsuru,for convenience. Once the candles are ready and lit up, she makes her way to the light switch next to the exit. The switch had a scroll wheel with t to control the lighting better. Lightly twisting the knob, the lights settle as the corners of the room becomes pitch black, except the middle where the circle of candles are.

Taking her seat once more, Y/N rests her fingers on the board like the rest and takes a deep breath. "So here's how this goes, everyone must stay quiet and to not move the planchette during this, you can whisper if you want. Get comfortable and focused as well, being distracted and uncomfortable can raise negative energy. For now, we'll use our fingers just this once to circle around the board with the number of people here, then as I'm reciting the instructions you all demonstrate them. Afterwards move the planchette to the center and then you aren't allowed to move the planchette. Got it?"

The serious tone Y/N took caused slight concern amongst everyone, but they oblige with this. Circling the planchette around the board the number of people participating.

Y/N begins to recite a phrase, "If there's anyone here who wishes to make contact, you can talk to us through this board. You can answer our questions with 'yes' or 'no'." As she says this, Y/N nudges the planchette with her fingers near the "yes" and "no" on the board and the others do so too. "You can also spell out words" Y/N continues, nudging the planchette across the alphabet with everyone else, "Using the letters A to Z. There's also numbers zero to nine." They move the planchette across the numbers and bring it back to the center, relaxing their fingers.