Seitarou x reader: Facing Our Fears

Requested by: @magical_bunny

"Haha!! Look its the wimpy errand boy!" Jyugo points and laughs when he sees Seitarou walking by with some papers.

"H-Hey, I'm a guard and you need to-"

"What?! 'Oh I want you to be nice to your superiors'? Pffft, I'm not taking orders from someone like you!" Rock joins in the teasing/bullying along with Uno and Nico laughing.

Seitarou isn't really self confident and since the inmates are locked up, they can't beat him up so he just runs off, trying to hide his watery eyes.

Hajime sighs when Seitarou is, once again, clinging to his side for comfort. "Dammit Seitarou you have to be more assertive!"

"But they are so mean!!"

"Then be mean to them back! You can do what I do and just beat the crap out of them, works everytime."

"I'm not that strong..." He sweat drops.

Hajime sighs with frustration. "Now I have two little crybabies..."

"...two?" Seitarou looks to see a little frightened Y/N on Hajime's other side.

"How about this? You both can work together, maybe if you got a friend with you it might help boost your confidence."

"THATS A GREAT IDEA! Lets do it!!" Y/N feels better already, Seitarou as well.

-After Many Minutes Of Planning-

"Alright, lets face our fears once and for all!!" Seitarou and Y/N finally made up their mind, they're gonna face their fears head on.

In the distance, the inmates of cell 13 lay bored beyond recognition in their cells, it was the perfect time for the plan to be put into play. The two shy lords peak their heads passed the corner of a wall, just across from the cell.

"You first" Y/N whispers.

"Are you kidding? You go first!"

"Seitarou be a man!"

"Hmmmmmmmm... Fine, but can you be with me?" He gives the puppy eyes, an expression that Y/N can't resist.

"Yeah of course! We're in this together!" With that, the two walk slowly to the cell as if it were full of lions instead of bored inmates. Inching closer and closer, Y/N hides herself behind Seitarou who 'volunteered' to go first. It was a calm but suspenseful atmosphere, not knowing when the inmates would scare them.

And the inmates did just that...

Clinging to the bars, laughing hysterically at the two guards who were lured in.

"Eep!" Y/N hides her face by burying it into Seitarou's shoulder, her reaction is a little more tame than his.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Seitarou jumps up, scared for his life he wraps his arms around Y/N's neck, hugging her closely. Y/N couldn't just let him tug on her neck so she held him bridal style, it looked like she was carrying an adorable but frightened baby.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! OH MY GOD THE LOOK ON YOUR FACES IS JUST PRICELESS!" Uno falls down, dying in laughter.

"Y-You're heavy!" Y/N, being so fragile, she could just barely carry her friend, let alone her self esteem especially after this humiliating moment.

I'm back from camp! I might have taken an extra day off, b-but It was just to relax since I'm not used to sleeping on rocks! It was surprisingly difficult to get used to but I at least got to feed some cute fishies and take some nice pictures. Its nice to finally get back into the habbit of updating, hope you all didn't miss me too much(◕‿↼)