Baby Karl

AN-oceane3419 another one for ya 😝 Also baby Karl is three 😉

Let's take it back to three years ago. Jade was dating a man named Tyler. She grew up with him and they finally pushed their relationship past the friendship level. The other girls of Little Mix were the ones who initiated it.

Since then Tyler stayed under the radar. Every once in awhile he would be seen with her but most of the time she was seen with her 'appointed boyfriend' Jed. The main reason he stayed out of the limelight. Jade and Tyler have a son. A son they disguise as Jade brother Karl's son.

Yes. Baby Karl is Jades. It happened on a drunken night after an album release party. Next thing they knew Jade was pregnant and Karl was born. They asked Shirleen and Karl if they would help keep baby Karl hidden. They thankfully went along.

While Shirleen was wearing a fake bump Jade's was slowly growing. Thankfully Jade didn't look like she was bursting until she was eight months pregnant. During that time they went into hiding. Shirleen 'gave birth' and gave the public the first view of Jade's baby.

It hurt Jade to know that she couldn't call Karl hers but she knew it was for the best. She wanted to keep him away from the hustle and bustle and out of public scrutiny.

She and Tyler were still a secret thing. They loved each other and loved Karl even more. Jade was forced to 'hide' behind fake boyfriends. She wanted nothing more than to tell everyone who she was actually dating and that Karl's was hers.

———————

Jade was just getting back from the North American tour for Glory Days. Tyler was with Karl playing with cars while Lilo and Stitch played in the background.

"No you can't do that." Karl said while grabbing his fathers hand.

"Why not?" He asked trying to reason with the three year old.

"Because I said so." Tyler chuckled. All of a sudden the front door opened. Karl bolted towards it. Tyler was following close behind the toddler who tripped up. He caught Karl by his shirt pulling him upright. "Maaaaaammmm." He yelled with his arms wide. Jade dropped all of her bags before opening her arms.

"I missed you baba." She said quietly tears streaming down her face. She picked up Karl as she stood up. Her hands moved to the back of his thighs holding him in place. Tyler moved closer to her. "I missed you both." She said before grabbing Tyler's hand pulling him closer.

He smiled down at her his hand moving to wrap around her back. Jade looked up at him biting her lip slightly. He knew exactly what she wanted. He leaned down his lips meeting hers. Jade smiled into the kiss before they felt small hands push them apart.

"Eww." The small child commented.

"I didn't miss that." Jade whispered into Tyler's ear. "Now what's for dinner?" He chuckled knowing how hungry she gets after flights.

"Norma said she had a roast done and to come over whenever." Jades stomach growled.

"You wanna go to nanas Karl?" She asked the small child who nodded profusely.

"I guess that settles it." Tyler commented before Karl asked to be put down. "Go grab some toys bud then we will leave." Karl smiled happily before going off towards his toys.

"Let's try that again." Jade said before pulling him down to her height. Their lips met hungrily as his hands moved down her sides, he pulled her in close. Jade bit down on his lip gaining entrance to his mouth. Just then Karl tugged on both of their shirts. Tyler let out a quiet groan earning a giggle from Jade. "Ready to go?" Karl nodded before reaching up towards Jade.

"Lets go mam." Karl said while dragging her out of the house. Tyler chuckled before grabbing the keys and heading out behind them. Jade buckled Karl in before they headed off towards Norma's.

When they entered, Norma wrapped Jade in a large hug. Karl was tugging at her pants. Norma bent down before hugging him softly.

"There are cookies in the kitchen." She told the child. Both parents knew not to argue with her or Karl. Karl came back with a cookie in his hands before Norma guided the three to the table. Karl sat in Jades lap. He was always needy when she is gone for as long as she was. Tyler gently took her hand under the table. "I know what he's been doing for the past couple of months. Now what have you been up to besides the tour?" Jade chuckled.

"Not that much just missing everyone." Jade said while giving Tyler's hand a light squeeze. "Other than that I'm just tired it seemed like we never stopped." Tyler and Norma nodded. They slowly began to eat while talking. Karl was stealing every other bite from Jade.

When they were done he migrated to Tyler's lap before resting his head on his fathers shoulder. His eyes slowly began to drift closed. He would only fall asleep on his father.

"Did he nap today?" Tyler shook his head.

"He wouldn't lay down. Every noise he would jump up at." Jade nodded while resting her head on his other shoulder. Norma smiled over at the three of them.

"Yous should probably get going." Jade shook her head.

"I want to spend time with you mam." She said quietly Norma got up before pulling Jade into a tight hug in the kitchen.

"You have a month before you leave for the rest of the tour. You can see me as much as you want to. But now you need to spend it with those two." Norma said softly. Jade nodded before Norma pushed her from the kitchen. "Go. Enjoy the time you have while he's still young." Jade smashed Norma in one more hug before she went back to her boys.

Tyler waved a goodbye before they took off back to their shared house.

"Do you want to get him or should I?" Tyler asked referring to the sleeping child. Jade smiled.

"I will." When they got back into the house Jade tucked Karl into bed before going to Tyler who was laying on the couch. While she was upstairs he had taken her bags she left in the foyer up. Jade laid on top of him her arms wrapping around him. "God I missed you." She said into his chest. He pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

"I missed you too Jadey." He said softly. These were the moments he missed. The quiet ones where they laid on the couch enjoying the silence.

"How bad was he?" Tyler shook his head his hand creating goosebumps as it moved along her spine. His touch was always gentle almost featherlike.

"He wasn't that bad. Towards the end he wouldn't sit still or let me do anything but other than that he was normal." Jade chuckled before leaning to kiss his jaw. "He missed you." He said quietly before his arms wrapped around her. "Almost as much as I did." Jade shifted up his body.

Her lips met his hungrier than the last. She knew there wouldn't be any distractions this time. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip. When she didn't give him entrance he tickled her sides earning a gasp which allowed him to slip his tongue in her mouth. Her hands moved to his hair grasping at the brown locks. He hummed against her lips.

They pulled away when they heard sniffles across the room. Jade sat up quickly before opening her arms. Karl immediately ran into her arms. Tyler ran his fingers through Karl's hair.

"What happened Karl?" Tyler asked softly.

"I-I had a nightmare." He said through sniffles. Jade gently picked him up before going upstairs. She motioned for Tyler to follow. They went into Karl's room. "C-Can I sleep with y-you?" He asked quietly. Jade looked over to Tyler who nodded.

"Of course baba." Karl smiled a sleepy smile to his mother. They went into the master bedroom and Tyler pulled the covers down. Karl was the first to climb in before Jade and Tyler flanked him. Karl buried his head in his mothers chest.

"Nanite mum." He said sleepily. Jade kissed the top of his head before Tyler did.

"Nanite Karl." Jade looked over at Tyler whose eyes were drooping. "Nanite Ty." Tyler leaned to kiss her lips gently.

"Night love."