Jade

After what felt like hours Tyler felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Norma, he broke down. Jesy who had come with Norma sat next to him and pulled him into a very tight hug as he continued to cry.

Norma gently took his hand holding it carefully. She was doing everything in her power to stay strong but seeing him so weak, so broken it was pulling at every string in her heart.

Jesy moved to gently cup his face wiping the tears that were still falling.

"What happened?" She asked quietly. A small sob came from his lips before he shook his head. He couldn't even speak. Norma gently squeezed his hand. When he looked over at her he saw a tear roll down her face.

He carefully slipped from Jesy's grabbed and moved to hug the older brunette. It was now her turn to cry.

When they finally composed themselves they sat in silence until the doctor came.

Back at Perrie's, Karl was pacing the room. The blonde wouldn't tell him what was happening and he was stewing.

"Please tell me." He said for the thousandth time his lips moving to a pout as he flashed his puppy dog eyes.

"Baba. I don't even know what's going on." She said softly before picking her up placing him in her lap. "But." He looked up at her the second the world left her mouth. "When I hear something I will let you know." He huffed it was the same answer she had said every time before.

"Why can't we go see her?" Perrie sighed softly her hands gently cupping his cheeks as a tear slipped down his cheek. Her thumb moved to wipe it away.

"Because your daddy told me to keep you here and you know the hospital is no fun. All you'd be doing is waiting in a room with no toys or even a tv." He groaned before standing up.

"I don't care." He whined. "I want to be there." Perrie shook her head.

"I'm sorry Karl. I can't do that." He threw his arms in the air before flopping down on the ground a telltale sign that he was going to have a meltdown.

Just then Hatchi came over and started licking his face distracting him for the moment.

Perrie texted Jesy asking if she knew anything. The older woman replied saying that at this moment there was nothing.

A knock at the door drew her attention away from her phone. As she got up Leigh opened the door and tackled her in a hug.

"How did you get here so quickly?" Leigh chuckled and smiled while raising an eyebrow.

"I wasn't really saying within the speed limits.." Perrie hit her arm before Leigh went to pick up Karl.

"Can we go to the hospital now please!" They both shook their head at the young boys words. It was his turn to break down. He buried his face in Leigh's should before crying his little eyes out.

The two girls exchanged a glance that said both of their hearts were breaking. Leigh peppered his face with kisses as Perrie began tickling him. Slowly but surely his sobs turned to laughter.

"Come on baby K. Why don't we go get some ice cream and pizza?" His eyes lit up at Leigh-Anne's words. He nodded profusely before Perrie gave her a thankful smile.

They got into Leigh's car before they drove to a local pizza parlor making sure to steer clear of the hospital. Inside Karl easily became distracted by the people and the decor while Perrie and Leigh kept their heads down.

As their pizza came Karl stared at it suddenly not hungry. Perrie moved to sit next to him.

"Baba. You know your mum would want you to eat." He sighed before shaking his head. Leigh gently took his hand from across the table. A somber look crossed the young child's face.

"What if we pack this up and go to the park?" Leigh said softly. He shrugged. Perrie and Leigh exchanged a glance. They both knew what he needed. He needed his father. "Why don't we go see your dad?" He looked at her before nodding one small nod.

Once the pizza was packed they got back into the car Perrie sitting with Karl who curled into her. They reached the hospital and Karl tried to jump out. Leigh stopped him and grabbed his hand.

"Now we don't need you in the hospital baba." He shook his head at her words before the three started towards the hospital.

Inside the doctor had come out to talk to the other three.

"I'm sorry." Tyler just about collapsed. "Woah, woah, woah I didn't mean it like that." His face immediately turned to anger before Jesy held him back firmly, knowing the last thing they needed was for Tyler to punch him. "I meant to say I'm sorry but it will be a little while longer before you can see her." He gritted his teeth slightly at his words.

"Just cut to the fucking chase." The doctor was taken aback by his words.

"I think you need to calm down." Tyler laughed at his words before Dr. Rhee, Jades OBGYN pushed him out of the way.

"No you need to learn how to talk to family members." She told him with her arms crossed. He walked away in defeat. "She's alright sweetheart." He let out a deep sigh.

"And.." He trailed off.

"They both are perfectly fine. Her appendix burst." Tyler looked at her confused catching all three of the women around him off guard.

"Then why was she bleeding?" Just then the other three entered the hospital. Tyler was quick to scoop up Karl who burst into tears in his fathers arms. "It's alright baba. Mums okay." He sniffled lightly before nodding.

"She had some vaginal bleeding which we cauterized." He nodded at her words before she looked between all of them. "You all should be able to see her soon but if you'd like I can take two of you back now."

The girls including Norma all looked at Tyler indicating it should be them two. Dr. Rhee took them down a long hall before allowing them entry into Jades room and leaving them to be alone with her. Tyler stopped in the doorway turning to Karl.

"Mum might not be awake yet but when she is we have to be careful with her alright Karl." Tyler explained softly. The small child nodded before wiggling from his fathers arms.

Tyler waited as Karl pulled a chair next to the bed and took his mums hand. As he sat in the chair he leaned to whisper to him mum quietly.

"Please don't do that again."