Older Brother

Karl had grown more and more quiet as the days following the announcement went along. Jade and Tyler noticed but didn't want to pressure him to tell them why.

Karl came over to Tyler and pulled on the edge of his shirt. When the older man saw the tears in his sons eyes he quickly picked him up. One arm held his child up while the other ran along Karl's spine. Jade went to come over before Tyler motioned for her to give him a second.

"What's wrong baba?" Tyler asked softly. Due to Karl's head being buried in the broad shoulder in front of him, the next words from his mouth came muffled.

"Yous are going to forget about me." He said before tears poured more and more from his eyes. "I-I don't want to share you." Jade came over and took Karl from his father. She delicately moved his chin so their eyes met.

"Baba. We could never forget about you. We love you way too much for that to happen Love." She said softly. Tyler moved closer to the pair his arms wrapping around both of them.

"Plus we need your help." Karl looked at his father curiosity spreading across his face. "You're the older brother. You get to protect them and teach them things that mam and I can't." A smile grew on Karl's face.

"We need your help baba." Jade assured him. Karl moved so his arms were around both of their neck. He hugged them tightly as they both hugged him back. "So will you talk to us now? No hiding things anymore." Karl nodded and kissed her cheek gently.

"Of course mum. But like I said I get to keep my room." They both chuckled and nodded.

"Of course you do baba. Now what would you like to do today?" Jade asked him her hand gently flattening his hair. He thought about it for a moment before nuzzling into her.

"Can we go to Auntie Perrie's?" Jade chuckled lightly as Tyler grabbed his phone and texted Perrie.

"She said yes as long as she gets a cuddle." Karl nodded his head resting on his mothers shoulder as his eyes closed. "You sure you don't want to take a nap?" Karl nodded. They grabbed what they needed before going over to Perrie's. Thankfully she was just two houses down.

Tyler took Karl from Jade knowing that as they walked he would get heavier and heavier as they went down the street. Jade opened the door to Perrie's house knowing full well that the door would be unlocked.

As they walked in they saw Perrie on the ground. Tyler set Karl down who started playing with Perrie's fluffy dog Hatchi. The two adults quickly made their way over to the blonde. She immediately collapsed into him.

"Pez. What happened?" Tyler asked as Jade examined her body. Perrie started laughing.

"I fell down the stairs." She said through laughter. Tyler just about dropped her. "Y-you two are such parents." They both rolled their eyes.

"But you're alright though?" Jade asked quietly. Perrie nodded before standing up. She offered Tyler a hand to which he accepted before he helped Jade up.

As the three sat down on the couch Karl and Hatchi came over both cuddling into Perrie. Slowly but surely the young boys eyes closed. As more of his weight was leaned into her, he fell into a deep slumber.

"Sorry Pez." Jade said in regards to the sleeping child on her. The blonde chuckled and shook her head her hand gently running along Karl's back.

"Don't worry about it Jadey. I love him like he's my own." The other two smiled at her. "Plus I needed a good cuddle." They chuckled at her before Tyler spoke up.

"Well that he is." Hatchi came over and started licking Tyler's face causing him to start laughing before he got the small dog to stop and sit in his lap. Perrie looked over at Jade giving her a knowing look.

When Tyler looked over at her, he had his practically heart breaking puppy dog eyes on her.

"Can't we get a dog?" She shook her head firmly causing him to huff and look up at the ceiling.

"Come on Jadey. A dog is good for everyone." She shook her head again.

"No way in hell. We have two babies on the way. We don't need a damn dog." She said her arms crossing over her chest.

That was when she doubled over and pain and screamed. Tyler immediately moved in front of her before she grabbed his shoulders.

"Hospital. Now." She choked out.  He quickly scooped her up before turning to Perrie who waved him out promising to watch Karl. He ran down the street Jade in his arms.

By the time he set her down in the car she was crying from the pain. When Tyler noticed the blood between her legs he turned sickly white. He threw the car into drive and took off getting to the hospital in what felt like seconds.

She held his hand not letting go as she was set into a wheel chair. They immediately started bring her to the back Tyler right next to her.

By the time he got to the door they were holding him back. The nurse directed him to the waiting room. He sat in a chair in the corner. As his head went into his hands he started to cry.

He knew what blood and pain meant.

And it wasn't good.