Trees

The days after the three spent watching movies. Jade was still supposed to stay calm and not move much. But she was getting antsy.

"Ty? Can we please do something?" He looked at her as she pouted. He sighed softly.

"What do you want to do?" She huffed and shrugged. Karl was at Leigh's for the day so it was just the two of them.

"Anything. I feel like I'm going crazy." He chuckled lightly before leaning to kiss her cheek. As he pulled away she caught the back of his neck and brought their lips together. When they pulled away she spoke once more. "Can we shop for baby stuff?" He nodded before pausing.

"We can't go out though Jadey." She nodded with a smile.

"I know. I just want to get our babies some things before the girls buy stuff before we can." He nodded before connecting their lips once more.

"I love you." He said as he pulled away. When I smile lit up his face she looked at him confused. "I get to call you my fiancé now." She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yes you do. Just like I do." A smile arose on her face. "There's also something I need to give you. But you need to get it." He nodded as she continued. "Go into the closet its in my Glory Days hoodie."

As he left she pulled out his laptop and pulled up a baby website. When Tyler came back down there was a smile on his face. He tried to hand the box to Jade before she stopped him.

"Just open it baba. It's for you." He kissed her temple gently before opening it. Inside was a ring.

"I didn't want to be the only one with a ring and I mean I was the one to propose

"I didn't want to be the only one with a ring and I mean I was the one to propose." He smiled over at her before kissing her gently.

"I love it. Almost as much as I love you." She smiled and pecked his lips before grabbing the ring and slipping it over his finger. "It also matches my tattoo." She giggled before cuddling into him.

"Well I made sure they engraved our tree into it at least once." He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you Jadey." He said softly. She shook her head.

"Baba there's no need to thank me. I just want it to be fair." He chuckled lightly and kissed her gently. She laced her fingers in his hair drawing him closer. He grabbed the laptop and moved it to next to them before carefully moving over her.

Every emotion was felt in that kiss. Emotions were even felt through touches. His fingers moved along her sides before one of his hands came to rest lightly on her stomach. She smiled through the kiss before one of her hands joined his.

She pulled away slightly to take a breath before reconnecting their lips. He smiled before his free hand moved to cup her cheek. Her back pressed more against the back of the couch as he leaned further forward. She disconnected their lips once more. She had perfect access to his neck.

Her lips attached to his neck right below his jaw. His hand moved from her cheek to the couch to hold himself up. When she moved lower a moan ripped through his vocal cords. She had found his weak spot.

She made quick work of leaving a large red mark. Between biting, licking and sucking she left makes all over his neck earning a moan every time. He finally pulled away his eyes dark. When he moved to kiss along her neck she tried to stop him but couldn't.

He moved to the base of her neck right above her collarbone and bit down gently. When she moaned he knew he was in the right spot. A minute later after many moans from her he pulled away a smirk on his face.

"I know there's not as many as I have but I think I did my job." He said with a wink before resuming his place next to her.

"God I can't wait till this week is over." She mumbled under her breath. He kissed her cheek gently.

"It'll be over before you know it baba." He replied softly. She smiled at him before he grabbed the laptop and set it back in her lap. When she looked over at him she started laughing. "What?" He asked her before it hit him.

"You look like you have chicken pox." He rolled his eyes before leaning close.

"If you want I can make you match." She moaned at his tone. It was sultry and smooth. "Is that a yes or no?" He asked while biting her ear. She hit his chest before he tsked. "That's not an answer." He said before creating a mark below her ear. She pushed him away before answering.

"That's a no." He thought about it for a moment before moving closer to her. When his lips met her neck he mumbled against her skin.

"You took too long." He stated before creating three marks. When he pulled away she hit him.

"I could kill you, you know." He chuckled lightly before kissing her nose.

"But you wouldn't love." She glared at him.

"Try me bubs."