Family

Jade shuffled through the house her body engulfed in Tyler's large yet warm and comforting clothes. He had run to the store to get her medicine while she waited for Perrie to bring Karl home.

When the door opened and Perrie got a look at her best friend she immediately ran towards her thinking the worse.

"What happened? Did he leave?" Jade started laughing.

"I look and fell like shit and you think he left. No he's at the store. I'm sick." Perrie let out a breath.

"Good I thought I was going to have to kick his ass." Jade shook her head while laughing. Karl came over and engulfed his mother in a hug. She moved him into her lap as he kissed her cheek. The blonde moved to sit on the couch before Jade leaned into her. "So what did you two do today?"

"Nothing. Mam wound up coming and when she left is when I started to feel worse." As Jade finished her statement Tyler came through the door. He left the bag of medicine next to his shoes before he went to the couch and sat next to Jade. Karl quickly moved into his lap hugging him tightly. "Perrie thought you left." Tyler started laughing.

"I would never." He stated with a smile as his free arm wrapped gently around the brunette. His other arm tightly wrapped around Karl when the small child's head dropped to his shoulder. "He didn't sleep did he?" Perrshook her head. "I told you." He said matter of factly to Jade who rolled her eyes in return. "We have food if you want to stay for dinner."

A smile lit up on her face before she nodded and went into the kitchen for some takeaway. Jade leaned into Tyler, he kissed her cheek gently as she leaned to whisper in his ear.

"Did you get it?" He nodded and she curled into him. She started shivering and Perrie noticed causing her to quickly go for the bag of medicine.

"What should I grab?" She asked Tyler before she stopped her eyes going wide. She flashed the pregnancy test at the two of them. "Is there something I need to know?" Jade hid her face in his neck.

"We don't know yet." He said simply before telling Perrie which medicine to hand him. When he got the medicine he handed the right amount to Jade before she took them without hesitation. Perrie took a seat on the other side of Tyler her head resting next to Karl's.

"I better be the godmother this time." Perrie was still bitter that Jades brother and his wife had gotten that title.

"You know we can't promise you anything yet." The brunette said as her eyes started to drift closed. He pulled her closer as Karl shifted so he was on both of their laps and Perrie draped a blanket over all four of them. Tyler smiled a thankful smile at her.

"You can spend the night if you want to." He said quietly so he didn't wake Jade or Karl up. She nodded.

"I would love to I just have to go home at some point to check on the dogs." He nodded. "Do you really think she's pregnant?" He shrugged.

"I don't know yet. It would be too early to tell anyway. But with Karl she had morning sickness way earlier than she should have." Perrie nodded and smiled at his words.

"I hope she is. You two are the perfect parents and we need a new little baby to fawn over." He chuckled lightly.

"Well no matter what you can still fawn over Karl. He loves the attention." The blonde giggled and ran her hand along Karl's leg.

"Trust me nothing will change with this little one. I love him way too much." Karl buried his head into Jades neck as her arms unconsciously wound around him.

"Trust me he loves you too." Tyler paused. "Sometimes I think he loves you more than us." Perrie shook her head.

"No way. Karl will always be a mummas boy." He smiled as his eyes flicked to his family.

"I guess you're right." The blonde picked his cheek.

"I'm always right Tyler." He rolled his eyes causing Perrie to flick his ear. "Don't even say it." She earned know his was going to ask why she did that. "You know Jade would have done the exact same thing." A chuckle escaped his lips before he quickly shut them when Karl stirred. The small boys head moved onto his fathers chest before he once again went limp and drifted off into a deep slumber. "Just think when you have another little one there will be even less room for you."

"I don't care about that Pez. I mean think about it. I get to cuddle with my favorite people so what if I get crushed sometimes. There are days when I wish I could have nothing more than this right here." Perrie looked at him her hand moved to rest on his bicep.

"Then why won't you say yes to Jades offer." His eyes looked at the ground.

"I can't do that to her." The blonde stopped him before he could go on.

"You wouldn't be doing anything to her. You know that most of the money she makes gets put away and we both know that all of us girls have money to last us for years. Be selfish for once and let yourself be happy. It would make both of them ecstatic." He took a deep breath while his eyes flicked to look at his family. They then moved to the blue hues next to him.

"Okay." He finally gave in. When the word slipped from his mouth Jade kissed his shoulder gently. The next words the brunette spoke were in a mere whisper.

"It's about damn time."