Baby Talk

Jade sighed. She had heard the story before. His birth father abandoned Tyler and his mother when he was a child. A few years later his mother married again. This was the man Tyler called his father. She didn't know what to say.

"I thought your father died?" Perrie said utterly confused. Tyler nodded.

"I never considered that man my father. He left my mother and I when I was three. Haven't seen him since then." He said while going over to Jade. She pulled him onto the bed next to him.

"I just have to say. That was pretty bad ass what you did out there." They all turned towards Karl who pointed towards Tyler.

"Oh shut it. You could have at least punched him before the police grabbed him." Karl rolled his eyes.

"Didn't need to get arrested lad." He said cheekily. Tyler chuckled as his arm carefully wrapped around Jade. He kissed her temple gently.

"Sorry love." He said quietly. She shook her head and leaned into him.

"I think it's about time we all leave." Everyone groaned at Norma's words. "You all know that they need some time with the babies." The four girls and Karl nodded. The twins were passed back to Jade and Tyler. Everyone said their goodbyes before leaving. Karl was thankfully asleep so he put up no fight as he was carried off by Norma.

The pair placed the two in their laps. They watched in awe before a kiss was gently placed on Jade's cheek.

"I love you." He whispered against her skin. She tilted her head careful of his nose and connected their lips. He smiled into the kiss before she barely pulled away.

"I love you more Ty." She said softly. When he connected their lips it was her turn to smile. They pulled away when their son began to cry. Jade knew exactly what to do and moved her son and shirt so he could latch. "What are we going to name them?" She asked careful not to startle either of the babies.

Tyler pondered her question not knowing what to say. His fingers gently moved to caress the small infants cheek that was in front of him.

"I know we should name them but I don't know if I'm ready to." Jade stated in a whisper. Tyler gently took her free hand and squeezed it.

"We don't have to love. I feel the same." She moved his hand so she could kiss it, causing him to quietly chuckle.

"What would I do without you?" He kissed her nose gently.

"I don't know." He joked before their daughter started to whimper. They traded infants before she allowed their other little one to latch. He stared down at the infant in his arms.

"I still can't believe they both have your eyes." She said as her lips pressed against his shoulder. He smiled softly and kissed her head.

"And I can't believe that she looks exactly like you baba." Jade smiled up at him. When the small child in his lap nuzzled into him, the brunette let out a quiet awe. Tyler adjusted the baby so he was along the older males chest.

"They better not both get attached to you." He smirked at her, they both knew that Karl was one thousand percent attached to Jade and it was about time Tyler got to bond with a baby.

"Just let me have my moment." He said softly. Jade nodded before adjusting her shirt so it was now covering her body. A small shiver coarse through her body. "Want my hoodie love?" She quickly nodded. Tyler moved his son carefully from his chest and into Jade's free arm.

Once his hoodie was removed from his body he set it in her lap before she handed him both of the babies. He looked down at them in awe. When Jade saw the expression on his face her hand moved to squeeze his thigh gently. His eyes met hers.

"You're not going to break them." He chuckled lightly and gently pecked her lips.

"I know baba. I just can't believe they're here." It was her turn to chuckle.

"I know love." She said as her fingers moved to adjust each of the babies blankets. He looked over at her as a yawn was released from her lips. A nurse came in at that exact moment.

"Would you like me to take them so you both can rest?" Jade and Tyler exchanged a glance before she nodded at the friendly nurse.

Once the babies were safely in the bassinets and were taken to the hospital nursery Tyler returned to find Jade asleep in her bed. He smiled before going to sit next to her. In her sleep she grabbed his shirt pulling him so he was now lying next to her.

He moved on his side his arms gently wrapping around her sore body. She buried her face in his neck a long sigh escaping her form. His finger began to draw small shapes in her skin as he tried to control his racing thought. Her hands were now resting along his chest.

Tyler's body relaxed into the bed as his eyes began to close. His lips met her forehead for the final time that night.

Sleep hit the pair like a rock.