Tiny Explosions

It was a week into the tour and the boys were still getting used to the bus. Karl had his own bed but never slept in it. Instead he opted for sleeping with his parents or one of the girls.

Tyler and Jade were getting on each others nerves having mini blow ups every once in a while. Mostly the fights were do to the two not being used to being this close for so long.

Tyler sat on the couch in the main area his hands running over his face. Perrie sat down next to him her hand moved to rest on his shoulder.

"Another fight?" She asked. A response was given by the nod of his head. "Why?"

"I don't even know." His normally soothing voice was muffled but it didn't take much for Perrie to tell he was aggravated. Jade walked in rolled her eyes and quickly walked away.

"Get your ass back here." Perrie said firmly. She could hear a long loud huff come from the brunette. As Jade walked back into the room she could have killed Tyler with the look she was giving him. Her arms crossed over her chest as she sat across from the two. "Jes, Leigh get in here." Jade and Tyler both know where this was going.

He got up and tried to make his way towards the bunks. He was met by Jesy who pushed him back to his seat. The last time this happened Jade and Tyler didn't talk for weeks. Though since the last time the other three learned how to handle the pair.

"What the fuck is going on between you two?" Karl was asleep so everything could be said without a price. "You two never fight and now it seems like it's every hour you're at each others throats." Leigh stated. She knew tough love was the only way to go. Perrie and Jesy followed along. Jesy moved Tyler so he was facing her.

"You can't take everything out on her. You chose to be here and you're not leaving. Admit that you are not even listening. And you." She turned to Jade.

"Just because you're pregnant doesn't make him your slave. He's trying to help but you need to learn how to communicate with him." Perrie took over from Jesy.

"You both do." All three of the girls said in unison. Tyler's face had softened through the conversation. When his eyes met Jades, Perrie, Jesy and Leigh exchanged a glance before quietly exiting.

Tyler hesitantly moved to sit next to her. Her arms quickly wrapped around him causing him to tense slightly. Within a few moments of her worry his arms wrapped tightly around her.

"I'm sorry Ty. It's just been awhile since we've been this close. I just have been under a lot of stress and just seem to project it on you." Her muffled voice got clearer as she looked up at him. One of his fingers moved to her lips quieting her enough so he could respond.

"If anyone's been projecting anything it's me to you. I just hate not doing anything. I feel useless." She pecked his lips stoping his words. "I just want to do something. Something to help."

"Then stop feeling sorry for yourself and talk to me." She moved into his lap as his head moved to rest against her shoulder. A sigh came from his body as she began to slowly run her fingers along his scalp. "I could have used your help when I was writing." He kissed her neck gently. He would always help as she was writing a new song. Though lately he hadn't gotten a chance and she hasn't been able to finish a song in months.

"You should have told me." She nodded before kissing his cheek. As they sat there their bodies slowly molded together. No words were exchanged just soft touched and small brushes of their lips. This was the time they savored. "I'm sorry Jadey." He said after more than an hour. He moved so he was looking into her eyes his hand slowly coasting against her cheek.

"I'm sorry too baba. Please let's just talk more." She said softly earning a nod. Their lips met in a slow passion before they heard small footsteps coming towards them on the unusually quiet bus. As they pulled apart a small sniffle was heard. She quickly turned to the small child who burst into tears.

Upon inspection there was a large tear in his favorite stuffed animal. Jade looked over at Tyler a large grin on her face.

"I guess we found you something to do." He chuckled lightly before kissing Jades cheek. As he grabbed the Mickey Mouse toy he kissed the top of Karl's head gently. The young boy turned and grabbed onto his father.

"Can you fix it?" He asked sadness lacing his voice. The older male nodded as they took off towards the back of the bus. Jade watched and waited before her friends emerged from behind the curtains.

"Well he seems happier." Perrie commented as she cuddled into Jade.

"So do you." Leigh said with a smile sitting on the other side of Jade.

"She's right Poopey." Jesy said as she sat on the floor leaning against Jades legs.

"Yeah. You're all right." She said with a smile before quickly hugging all of them. "Thank you." She said quietly as her boys returned. They sat together across from the girls. Smiles across both of their faces. "Is everything fixed?" Karl proudly showed her his stitched up animal. As he moved closer to his mother Jesy scooped him up.

"Are you ready to watch mum tonight?" She asked him with a smile before he profusely nodded. "Good because I want to hear you singing." He giggled softly before cheekily responding.

"I'll be screaming."