Jetlagged

The rest of their trip had gone well. Now they all were back in England. It was their first full day back and Tyler, Jade and Karl were still not adjusted to the time difference.

"Come on Karl you need to wake up." Jade said softly to her sleeping son. Tyler who was behind her moved his hands to her hips.

"Just leave him be. It's his first day back." His voice dropped to a whisper as he moved closer to her. "It also means we can have some alone time." He began to gently kiss down her neck. She shied away from his lips and wiggled from his grasp. A groan escaped his body.

"If you want alone time then I want to cuddle." She said before walking out of the room. Tyler chuckled lightly before following her to their shared bedroom. The second he was through the threshold she pulled him down to her height and connected their lips. A primal groan came from his lips as he picked her up, her legs wrapped around his waist.

When they heard a crash from downstairs they quickly pulled apart. Jade scrambled from Tyler's grasp and immediately went to Karl. She shut the door carefully as Tyler grabbed a baseball bat from their room.

This wasn't the first time somebody had broken into their house and it probably wouldn't be the last. He quietly made his way down the stairs careful to avoid the squeaky stair they had come to hate.

When he turned to look into the kitchen he raised the bat as Perrie screamed causing him to scream as well.

"What the hell is your fucking problem?" He said his voice filled with anger. "Don't you know how to fucking knock or even tell us your coming." He said while putting the bat against the wall. The blonde looked over at him sheepishly. Tyler wasn't one to deal with when he got pissed.

Jade appeared behind him after she had heard the interaction. She saw how rigid Tyler was and moved her hand beneath his shirt resting on his lower back calming him slightly before she leaned into him.

"I could kill you." The brunette stated before Karl bounded into the kitchen and jumped into Perrie's arms.

"Please don't." She replied quietly while looking towards the ground. Jade chuckled lightly drawing Perrie's eyes to her.

"I won't." Jade said with a smile before Perrie looked over at Tyler who was still scowling at her. "He won't either." The brunette said softly as his arm wrapped around her body. "Just next time tell one of us because I don't think he'll be as nice." Perrie and Tyler both chuckled at her words.

"So. Why are you here?" Tyler asked his voice returning to its normal tone. Perrie squeezed Karl gently.

"Well I know I promised you awhile back that I would watch Karl for you and I thought today would be the perfect day." She said with a smile. Karl squealed happily while Jade looked at Tyler who smiled at her.

"Well it would be perfect." Jade said her gaze returning to her blonde friend. Tyler nodded in agreement before Karl kissed Perrie's cheek.

"Come onnnn." He whined. "Let's goo." He said excitedly. Perrie chuckled lightly before nodding. Karl always loved going to her house but not as much as Jade and Tyler loved having their house to themselves.

"Well then I guess we will be on our way." Perrie said with a smile before the two of them exited the house. Once the door was closed Tyler turned to his girlfriend. His hands moved to gently cup her face.

"So." He said before pausing as Jade bit her bottom lip. "Where were we?" He said as his body moved close to hers before she closed the gap between their lips. As if on cue the doorbell rang. Tyler groaned and pulled away before going to answer it. "What?" He said quite annoyed before he turned bright red. Norma shook a finger at him.

"That's not the way you should answer the door." She stated matter of factly. Jade came from behind him and started laughing. Norma was quick to pull her into a hug before she did the same with Tyler. "Now where is my lovely grandson?" She asked with a smile while peering around them knowing he should show up any second.

"Perrie took him for the day." Jade said softly while ushering Norma into the house. Tyler went into the kitchen to put on a kettle. Once it was on he sat next to Jade on the couch allowing her to cuddle into him.

"I guess I should have called first." Norma said with a smile and laugh. "I didn't mean to interrupt your alone time."

"It's alright mam we don't mind." Tyler nodded in agreement at the younger brunettes words. His arm slowly moved behind her back his hands meeting her bare skin due to her shirt slightly riding up. Jade sighed at his touch relaxing even more into him.

"Well I won't stay long. I just wanted to catch up with yous." Tyler smiled at Norma's words. "So how was the trip?"

Jade and Tyler caught Norma up on what had happened including the girls coming and their multiple trips to Disney. A few hours later Norma left and the two were left alone.

"Finally." Tyler said as he flopped onto the couch. Jade giggled and moved to lay on top of him. "I love you Jadey." He said softly. She kissed his chest gently before replying.

"I love you more Ty."