Contractions

As the months went along Jade got bigger and bigger. It had come to the point where she was on bed rest and the Little Mix tour had been suspended.

Right now Jade and Tyler were in their bed. She was the only one awake. Her fingers aimlessly ran along his spine coaxing a deep sigh from his sleeping body. Her slow sigh followed his. She hadn't been able to sleep all night as the twins were playing footy in her belly.

When a sharp pain hit her she jumped. Tyler was immediately up watching her carefully. Jade's hands protectively landed on her stomach.

"What's wrong love?" He asked softly his arm moving around her back holding her in place. She shrugged and shook her head. He nodded and placed a kiss on her shoulder. "Want to go to the couch?" She looked at him confused. "Just because you're on bed rest doesn't mean you can't move." As he spoke his lips moved closer to her ear placing a kiss below her earlobe. "Plus you wouldn't even have to walk."

She giggled and nodded. As he slipped from the bed she watched him carefully. He picked her up bridal style but not before she connected their lips. A smiled lit up on both of their faces before they pulled away and he took her to the couch carefully propping a pillow behind her.

As he went to sit next to her another sharp pain coarse through her body. Tyler watched her concerned. His hand rest atop her stomach.

"What's going on Jade?" He asked his tone turning serious. She shook her head relaxing into him. "That's wasn't nothing. Tell me love."

"If I do you would freak out." He chuckled lightly.

"That's my job Jadey." He said quietly both his hands now resting along her stomach. A few small kick were felt along his fingertips. As she moved to use him as a pillow he felt her tense just as another sharp pain hit. "Alright. Time to stop lying. What is happening Jade?" He asked firmly. She looked up at him fear in her eyes. He took her hand giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I think I'm having the babies." She said terror coating her voice. He kissed her cheek gently his fingers gently caressing her stomach.

"Honestly love, we're five minutes away from the hospital and by the look of it your contractions are very far apart. If we go to the hospital they'll just send you back home. Once they start getting closer then we can go." She nodded and relaxed into him. "They could also be fake contractions." She looked up at him. He pecked her nose lightly.

"Isn't it a little early for all of this?" He shook his head. "It's because there are two?" He nodded at her question.

"With two especially because you're small it's common for them to come early." She nodded and closed her eyes taking in the information. She felt a small body move carefully into her lap. Tyler carefully moved to whisper in her ear. "I texted Perrie. She said she would be here soon." Jade nodded sighing softly.

"Morning Karl." She said softly as he cuddled into her side. He smiled up at her.

"Morning mam." He said quietly as his face buried into her shoulder. Perrie walked in just as another sharp pain hit Jade. The blonde rushed over to her best friend.

"We need to take her to the hospital." Tyler shook his head earning a glare from Perrie.

"He's right pez." The brunette said causing the blonde to huff. She moved to sit next to Karl who leaned heavily against her. "I'm alright. They pass quickly." Perrie nodded concern still spread across her face.

As if on cue Jade's phone started to ring. It was Norma. She answered it and it didn't even take a minute for Norma to sense something wrong and say she was coming over. The brunette hung her phone up with a huff causing Tyler to start laughing.

"It's not even going to take an hour to have everyone here." He said while kissing the top of Jade's head. She glared up at him. "Don't give me that look baba we all love you." Karl and Perrie agreed with him.

By the end of the day Jade was still having contractions. They were getting closer together but were still too far apart to go to the hospital. She was also getting angrier and angrier as the day went on.

"Why won't they just come?" She said before she broke into tears. Norma gently cupped her face. Her slim fingers wiping each tear from her daughters face.

"I think it's about time we go to the hospital love." Everyone else in the room agreed. Jade however was hesitant. She was about to protest when she was lifted up by Tyler.

"You're not fighting this Jade." He said before she sighed. Every attempt they had made to take her to the hospital she had denied not wanting to give in to the fact that she was in labor. As her head nodded they all started towards the door the girls grabbing the bags they had packed for the hospital.

By the time they had gotten to the hospital Jade had three contractions hit her. The babies were coming and soon. Thankfully Dr. Rhee was waiting at the entrance and immediately took Jade and Tyler back to the room.

"Well I hate to do this to you Jade but there's no way an epidural will be able to help you now." Jade looked over at Tyler. If looks could kill he'd be ten feet under. "But there's some good news." Dr. Rhee said gently. Jade looked at her slightly confused. "Your babies are positioned perfectly for a natural birth. If you feel like you can, on your next contraction I would like you to push."

The brunette nodded as she took Tyler's hand. On cue the room filled with nurses ready to help with the twins. Jade just then felt a hand take her free one. She looked over and just about cried. Danielle was right there beside her just as she had been when Jade had Karl.

"Long time no see huh?" She said with a smile earning a small chuckle from the pregnant woman. Before Jade could even answer a piercing contraction ripped through her body. She screamed and began to push.

In what felt like days but was more like thirty minutes both of the babies were born.

Happy and healthy.