Swear Jar

When Tyler woke up he smelled the food around him. Jade was still comfortably in his arms. He kept his eyes closed but shifted his head so his lips were near her ear.

"Why didn't you wake me?" He whispered sleepily. Jade kissed his nose.

"I didn't want to wake you baba." He chuckled.

"You should have." Jade shook her head.

"You looked too comfortable. Plus you wouldn't let me go." He chuckled before kissing her cheek gently. Karl noticed the exchange between the two and came over. Jade shifted allowing Karl to sit in her lap. The other three looked at them sitting together. Smiles crossed their faces.

"What are yous smiling about?" He said finally opening his eyes. They all chuckled.

"You three are just so cute together." Perrie said while wiping her fake tears. Tyler discreetly flipped her off. Perrie did it back but not so discrete. Karl noticed.

"Auntie Perrie did a bad thing." He said. The rest started laughing. "You know the deal." He said while going over to her with his hand out.

"How much?" Perrie asked him knowing they had a swear jar.

"Ten." Perrie looked over at Jade.

"One." Jade said disagreeing with Karl who let out a huff. Perrie handed him the pound which he put into the jar on the counter. "Do you work tonight?" He shook his head.

"I took the month off so I could spend time with you and Karl." All four of the girls awed. Jade pressed her lips to his cheek.

"Thank you." She whispered into his ear. He smiled before Perrie handed him a takeaway container. His stomach growled. "Your stomach is louder than Perrie's." He rolled his eyes.

"Is not." The girls giggled at Tyler's words.

"Sorry but it is Ty." Perrie said earning a chuckled from Tyler.

"Think about nandos." Perrie's stomach growled loudly. "See." He said matter of factly. The three girls on the couch flicked him off. Karl went over to them with his hand out. They giggled at him before handing him the money they owed. He then went over to his dad.

"You owe me from this morning." Tyler groaned.

"How much?" Karl thought about it for a moment.

"Twenty." He said firmly.

"I did not say that many." He said before taking out a ten bills. Karl smiled happily before going back into the kitchen. "At this rate we're going to have enough money to put him through uni in a week." All four girls chuckled. Jade played with the hairs at the nape of Tyler's neck. He moved his arm from around her as he began to eat.

Karl dragged a smiling Perrie to the floor. He was close to her like Jade was. They began to play with the small child's toy while the others talked.

When the girls left the house was quiet for the first time that day. They had a movie playing in the background. Karl was falling asleep on the couch while the two adults were still in their spot in the chair.

"Perrie said she would watch Karl tomorrow if you want to do something." She said while playing with his hand. He pulled her into him before kissing the side of her neck slowly trailing his lips towards her ear.

"I would love that." He husked into her ear. Jade had to bite her lip only to fail at hiding the moan that came from within. He chuckled mischievously. His lips moved to the base of her neck before they latched on. He coaxed another moan from her lips as a small red spot appeared where his lips once were.

"K-Karl." She stuttered out while earning him. He brought his lips back to her ear.

"He's been asleep for ages." Jade turned to straddle his lap. Her lips attached to his as her hips ground down against his. She coaxed a long moan from him. A smile crossed her lips. No FaceTime could compare to being right there with him. The moans were deeper and every twitch and reaction was felt.

Tyler's hands ran along her sides before landing on her hips. He brought her hips down along his once more. Moans came from the two of them before Tyler turned to look at Karl. He was still asleep. Jade took this as an opportunity to attach her lips to his neck. She left a trail of red marks down his neck before she reached the top of his shirt. She moved her lips to just along his throat where his weak spot is. A hearty moan came out of his lips.

Jade chuckled before trailing her lips to his ear. She bit down on his earlobe as her hips teasingly ran along his. He bit down gently on her shoulder hiding a moan. She pulled his head away from her shoulder. Her lips were still at his ear.

"I want to hear you." She husked darkly. A low moan came from him. His hands were tightly gripping her sides. All of a sudden they heard a hiccup from Karl. When they both looked towards him he was still asleep. Jade turned and pressed her lips to his before pulling away. "Maybe we should continue this tomorrow." He groaned before nodding.

Jade slowly moved from his lap making sure to press down on him ever so slightly. He knew she was teasing him. He smiled evilly before he smacked her ass when she turned around. A squeal came from her lips before he ran up the stairs. He knew it was best to run when he did that.

"Get back down here and carry Karl up." He jokingly huffed loudly before returning back downstairs. When he rounded the corner to the living room a hard smack was landed on his ass. He turned around and put her over his shoulder. He then went over to the couch and carefully placed Karl into his arms. Once Karl was tucked away, Tyler carried Jade into their shared room.

He gently placed her on the bed before going to close the door. When he turned around his eyes were dark.

"Uh-uh. What if Karl comes?" Tyler turned and locked to door. "Ty." She warned. He chuckled before moving towards her.

When his lips met her neck she knew she was in trouble.