Perrie

Moans could be heard throughout the room. They were nearing the end. Jade moaned out his name as she came before a deep and long moan escaped his as he released along with her.

Once they had regained enough of their composure Tyler went to the closet. He slipped on a pair of boxers before grabbing a shirt for her. Jade jokingly cat called when he walked back in. Tyler rolled his eyes before gently connecting their lips. The shirt landed on her lap as he pulled away.

"You don't have to wear it if you don't want to." He said with a wink. Jade chuckled softly.

"Well since you're going to unlock the door. This shirt is going on." He pouted only to have Jade kiss it away. "Please Ty." He smiled softly at her before he turned the lock on the door and cracked it. "Could you check on him?" Jade said with a yawn. Tyler nodded and when he opened the door Karl was at his feet. He carefully picked the sleeping child up along with his blanket and Mickey Mouse stuffed animal.

When he got back to the bed he placed Karl between Jade and himself. Karl nuzzled into his mother his breathing evening out once more. Tyler leaned to kiss Jades forehead as her eyes drifted closed. A smile arose on her face the second his lips met her skin.

The smile was prevalent through the night.

When she woke up the next morning Karl was gone and Tyler was asleep on top of her. Jade gently strayed her nails along his back. His hands ghosted down her sides to her ass. Jade hit his shoulder.

"What? Karl's gone with Pez." Jade looked at him like he was crazy.

"And you didn't even wake me?" She said loudly Tyler winced at her tone. His hand ran hesitantly along her arm.

"I-I thought you'd want to sleep." He said quietly. Jade looked at him and let out a sigh. She was harsh on him. She cuddled into him and his arm wrapped around her.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just early." Tyler chuckled and kissed her nose. "What?"

"It's one." He said quietly. Jade chuckled before cuddling even more onto him. "Don't go back to sleep." He said softly earning a giggle.

"I'm not. I'm just content right now." Tyler smiled before kissing the top of her head.

"So am I baba. Honestly I could do this all day and not have a problem with it." Jade smiled up at him.

"Well maybe we should just do that." She said while trailing a hand south. "That and something that I've dearly missed." Tyler gently caught her hand before moving over her.

"What's that?" He asked while moving her shirt up to expose her stomach. There were large bite marks still prevalent from last night. His lips moved to create another one. Jade slipped from his grasp earning a deep growl from him.

"I've missed your cooking of course." Tyler chuckled at her before he found himself in the kitchen after following her.

"Sure you didn't miss something else." He said while pressing his front to her back. Jade immediately felt how aroused he was. She let out a quiet moan when he bit down on her shoulder. Jade turned around and hopped up onto the counter. She beckoned him over to her.

When their lips were finally attached the door opened revealing a disheveled Perrie and a smiling Karl. Jade went to Karl pulling him away while Tyler went to Perrie. Despite his lack of clothing Perrie collapsed into him. He flattened her hair calming her slightly as he guided her over to the couch.

"Pez. What happened?" Perrie shook her head while burying her head into his neck. He wrapped a blanket around her while keeping her close.

All she needed right now was to know she was protected. Jade came down the stairs with a shirt in her hands and a pair of his boxers on. She looked over at Tyler who shook his head. He knew she would ask him if he knew what happened. Jade sat down next to Perrie and gently rubbed her back as she cried.

Twenty minutes later she was still a mess. By this time Karl had become curious. When he found Perrie crying on the couch with the others he quickly climbed into her lap. Perrie wrapped her arms around him holding him close. Karl was calming her more in a minute than the other two had the whole time they had been with her.

Jade gently pulled Perrie back into her. She gently wiped the tears away from her face.

"Pezza. What happened?" She said softly. Perrie shivered before shaking her head. That's when Tyler saw it. There was a cut down her side. He ran his fingers along it gently. The blood was dry. She winced at his actions.

"Auntie Perrie please tell us." Karl said while sticking his bottom lip out while giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Karl why don't we go watch a movie upstairs." Tyler suggested. Karl huffed before nodding. He knew it was no use to argue with his father. Jade mouthed a thank you to Tyler as the two boys left the room. Once Jade heard the door close she looked over at her best friend. She wrapped her arms around the blonde before Perrie began to speak.

"I-I saw S-Sam." Jade pulled away and looked at her as if she was mad. "He ripped m-me away from K-Karl. He threatened to kill me if I didn't tell him where y-you live. I-I gave him your old address. But we need to tell the girls. H-He's going to go after them like last time." Tyler heard every word that came from the blondes mouth.

In a matter of seconds Tyler was down the stairs and out the door. Jade called after him but it was no use. By the time she hit to door step he was down the street. Karl tugged at her shirt.

"Where did daddy go?" Jade had no clue what to say to Karl. She knew one thing though.

She needed to find Tyler.