Friction

AN-Smut!

Tyler shirt was the first article of clothing to leave a body that night but it wasn't the last either. The second his shirt was off Jade ran her hands over the vast expanse of skin she had over her.

Her shirt was moved until it couldn't move anymore and then was 'accidentally' ripped off. She whined in protest until his lips connected to her neck. As they started to move towards her breasts she arched her back up off the bed. His hand once again moved to pin her down. She however caught him and pulled him by his hair so he was looking in her now black eyes.

"If you go slow you're not getting any tonight and you better not hold me down because no matter what you think up here." She said while pulling his hair. "I'm. In. Charge." He nodded before moving his hands to unhook her bra. A primal moan left his lips as she moved her hips to grind along his cock.

"Oh fuck this." He said before practically tearing her pants off. A breathless moan escaped her lips as his attached to her clit. His finger slipped inside her causing her to push herself more against his face. As a second finger entered her she pulled him by his hair back up her body and connected their lips.

Her tongue ran across his as another finger entered her. They were moving in a slow rhythm with Jade bucking herself against them every so often. When she was right on the edge of an orgasm he pulled his fingers from her much to her protest.

The second she got her opportunity she flipped herself over him. She quickly discarded the rest of his clothing. She licked her lips when she caught sight of his cock. He looked ready to explode. She slowly moved down his body. He knew better than to make her move faster so his fingers gripped the sheets as tightly as he possibly could.

She slowly pumped his cock before wrapping her plump lips around the tip. A deep moan coarse through him as she began to bob her head applying a soft suction. His hand moved from the bed before his fingers tangled in her hair. His palm push her head down slightly causing his cock to hit the back of her throat.

She smacked his hip. Hard. He stopped adding pressure as she began to move faster her lips sucking harder. She deep-throated him causing him to unconsciously buck his hips up. She moved her hands to pin his hips as she pulled away.

"If you do one more damned thing I will stop." She said her eyes trained on him. He gulped and nodded. "Good." She said with a smirk before going back to work.

The second her tongue ran along his cock a moan ripped through him as every muscle in his body flexed. When her lips finally wrapped around his member and started moving he pulled at her hair, his telltale sign that he was about to release. She pinned his hips down and looked up at him. His eyes were squeezed shut, his mouth slightly ajar, his breathing rapid.

Then she saw every muscle tense in his body as he released into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop. Her hand slowly pumped his cock as she moved to connect their lips. His tongue carefully ran along his as he regained his composure.

Her leg swung across his body as she aligned herself with him. When she sunk down they moaned into the others mouth. The sound echoed around the room. His hands slowly moved to her hips as he sat up. He began to guide her.

He slowly moved his cock in and out of her creating a luscious friction. She disconnected their lips only to bite down on his shoulder. He moaned softly at the action before sucking on her neck where it met her shoulder. As he began to create his mark she was losing every shred of composure she had left.

She began to squeeze his cock as her nails dug into his skin. Moans ripped through her core before she once again bit down on him. The action hid every moan but her final breathtaking moan as she released along with him. They held each other for the longest time before he slipped out of her.

She moved from on top of him and collapsed face first into the bed. He covered their lower halves and scooted up the bed so his back was against the head board. His fingers strayed feather like along the ink that was down her back. Her head moved so he was in her vision.

His fingers moved the hair from her face. A goofy smile appeared on Tyler's face when she moved her head to rest on his thigh.

"What?" She asked softly. He shook his head as his fingers trailed along her shoulder blade.

"You're just absolutely gorgeous. I don't know how I got lucky enough to have you in my life." Jade moved so she was sitting. She brought the sheet with her to slightly cover herself as she cuddled into his side.

"Trust me Ty. I wouldn't trade you for the world." He moved her so she was in his lap. His arms tightly wrapped around her as he kissed her temple. "I love you." She whispered as her lips met his.

"I. Love. You. More." He stated in between their lips meeting. She pulled away her hands cupping his face.

"No way in hell." She replied before they heard a knock at the door. Jade scrambled off his lap and threw his shirt on that thankfully covered her whole body. Tyler threw on a pair of shorts that were on the floor and went to open the door to find a smirking Leigh-Anne.

"What up?" He asked while catching his breath.

"Well I'm sure you were a few moments ago." He rolled his eyes before Jade pushed her way in front of him. She gave Leigh-Anne an annoyed look.

"If anybody shouldn't be commenting on our sex lives its you. Now there must be a reason other than that. So what is it?" She asked her hand on her hip.

"Karl wanted you two to come and say good night to him." Leigh sassed back. Jade and Tyler both chuckled. He disappeared into the room putting a shirt on and grabbing a pair of Jades pajama shorts and the room key. When he came back to the two girls he handed the brunette the shorts which she quickly put on. "Now come on. You both know he should be asleep already." He shook his head. His hand moved to hold Jade back gently.

"At least she didn't interrupt us like Perrie." He whispered into her ear. She kissed his cheek gently as Leigh began to walk back to the girls room. When they got there Karl was already asleep. "Yous just wanted a reason to see if we were doing anything." He said while looking at the other three girls who sheepishly looked away.

He rolled his eyes before turning around. Jade caught him by his waistband.

"You guys are assholes." She said matters of factly. The three girls just laughed.

"Well at least we know you finally got some."