Let's Have Some Fun

"What are you doing up so early?" Jade asked Tyler quietly so she wouldn't wake Karl up. Tyler shrugged.

"Couldn't sleep. Decided to look for jobs." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Anything good?" A small smile appeared on his face.

"I sort of have an interview." She smiled proudly.

"When?" She asked while wiggling out of bed going over to him.

"In a half an hour." Jade looked at him and pulled him up. "What are you doing?" He asked before cupping her cheeks. He leaned down his lips meeting her before she quickly pulled away. "Come on Jadey." He whined.

"You can kiss me as much as you want once your interview is over. But right now we need to get you ready." He groaned before nodding. She pulled him into the bathroom once she had grabbed a nice shirt and tie for him.

"What no pants?" He joked. She huffed at him.

"No point, all they are going to see is your upper body." He chuckled for kissing the top of her head. "Alright now put it on." He nodded before slipping his shirt off and pulling the other one over his head. He went to grab the tie when she stopped him. "You look fine without it." She said with a wink.

She pushed him down to sit on the edge of the bathtub before she did his hair. She was done in the knick of time. She fixed his collar before he kissed her cheek and grabbed his laptop.

"I'll be back." He said softly. She quickly connected their lips.

"Good luck Ty." She said as he exited the room.

When he came back a smile was wide across his face. He went over to Karl who had just woken up. He picked him up and spun him around in a circle causing the two of them to start laughing.

"So.. what happened?" She questioned with a smile across her face. She loved nothing more than seeing the two of them happy.

"Well I quit." He said with a smile. Jade looked at him shocked. "I also start at a hospital that's five minutes from home, a week after you go back on tour." Jade squealed before kissing his cheek. Tyler turned to Karl. "I also get to spend more time with you." His son excitedly wrapped his arms around his neck squeezing tightly.

"Less hours?" Jade questioned. He nodded.

"Less hours and more pay." Karl turned Tyler so he was looking at him. "What's up baba?"

"More time to play with me?" His father nodded before Karl kissed his cheek. "Thank you." He said softly. Tyler chuckled before kissing his forehead.

"Of course baba." He said quietly. "Now would you two like to go to the zoo?" Jade nodded before Karl squealed happily. "Alrighty then lets go." He said before they all cheered.

"Wait how are we going to get there? We don't have a car." Jade asked softly knowing it would be expensive to get a taxi.

"I may or may not have rented a car." Jade hit his shoulder. "What? I wanted to have a little fun with my family." She shook her head before Karl wiggled from his arms. He quickly grabbed clothes and changed into them in the bathroom.

"I'm proud of you." She said as he pulled her into a hug. He chuckled lightly. "What? I am." She said with a smile. He kissed the top of her head before tilting her chin. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Well I believe you made a promise with me before I did my interview." She bit her lip.

"And what was that promise?" She said coyly.

"You said that I could kiss you as much as I wanted." He said before moving her lip from between her teeth. She chuckled before wrapping her arms around his neck. He leaned down and connected their lips. Before he even got a chance to press his lips against hers Karl squeezed his way between them. He pushed Tyler towards his suitcase.

"Come on." He whined. Tyler chuckled before grabbing clothes and going to change. Jade did the same before they went to head to the zoo. When they got to the car Karl's mouth dropped, it was his favorite car. "A Maserati?" Tyler nodded before helping him in. Jade grabbed the back of Tyler's shirt and pulled him away from Karl.

"How the hell can you afford this?" He chuckled lightly before kissing her gently on the lips.

"It's not as expensive as you think and we only have it for the day." Jade shook her head at him. "Oh lighten up. I just wanted to have some fun." She rolled her eyes before nodding.

"Come on Mam." Karl whined from the car. Tyler chuckled before extending his hand towards her. She took it and he guided her over to the car opening her door. By the time Tyler got in Karl was bouncing. "Come on. Come on. Start it." He said excitedly.

They got to the zoo at the same time it opened. By the looks of it there weren't going to be many people there.

"Ready?" Tyler questioned before the both of them nodded. He got Karl out from the back seat as Jade slowly made her way out of the car that scared the living shit out of her. They boys came up to her smiling.

"I hate that car."