Babysitter

^Tyler^

When Tyler opened the door a disheveled Jesy came into view. Jade saw her and pulled her fellow brunette into the room. He quickly closed the door behind them after noticing a few girls with cameras. He rolled his eyes knowing that the next headline would be 'Jesy and Tyler. Does Jade know?'.

When the older brunette felt two pairs of small arms along with one large pair, wrap around her, she burst into tears. Karl's hands moved to wipe each and every tear away from her face.

"Jes. What's wrong?" Tyler asked her softly as she turned to bury herself into his arms.

"He's such an asshole." Karl went to scold her but Jade gave him a look that instantly stopped him. "He keeps blaming all of his problems on me. Making it look like it's all my fault." Just then another knock sounded at the door. Tyler grumbled immediately knowing that it was more than likely one of the other girls.

"Where is she?" Perrie asked the second Jade opened the door. Tyler turned around showing the other blonde Jesy. Just then they heard somebody running down the hall a bag dragging upside down behind them.

"Let me guess Leigh is here?" Tyler asked with a laugh. Perrie and Jade both nodded. "I really should call the front desk and tell them to stop giving out our room number." He said with a smile causing Jesy to giggle lightly.

When the girls finally got their bags in and closed the door Karl was pulling out another movie. Tyler quickly put it on drawing the small child's attention. The older male moved next to the oldest brunette his arm carefully moving around her shoulder as Jade moved to his other side gently leaning into him.

"I hope at least one of you decides to get a room because there no way I'm sleeping on the couch." Perrie flashed a room key and her middle finger at his words. His attention turned to Jesy. "So I'm going to guess you needed to get away from everything which is why you are here. Then you decided to not tell these two idiots."

"Hey." Perrie and Leigh-Anne interrupted. He chuckled lightly.

"They followed you knowing you would come here and now everyone is here?" All three girls nodded causing Jade and Tyler to both laugh. "Well then we were planning Disney tomorrow and then yous get to watch Karl." Perrie, Jesy and Leigh smirked knowing why he wanted Karl gone.

"Done." Jesy said with a smile. He squeezed her shoulder gently before Karl came over. He tugged on her shirt once before she swooped him into her arms. "You wanna have a sleepover?" Jesy asked him with a smile. Smiles lit up on Perrie and Leigh's face. Karl nodded profusely.

"Please Mam." He said with a pout and puppy dog eyes. Jade chuckled lightly before nodding. Karl looked over at Tyler who nodded in return. He squealed before wiggling out of Jesy's arms and into Leigh-Anne's.

"Come on. Let's get your things." She said with a smile and went over to his bed where he grabbed his blanket and stuffed animal. "Is that it?" She questioned him. He replied with many nods.

On their way out Karl kissed both of his parent cheeks before Jade made him promise he would be good. When the door shut she turned to look at Tyler who had the same look on his face. A smirk.

Before he could even make his way over there was a knock at the door. He groaned and flopped on one of the beds. Jade opened the door to Perrie who squeezed her way in.

"Sorry I forgot my bag." When she saw Tyler on the bed she started laughing. "Guess I interrupted yous for the second time tonight." He let out a huff before Jade moved to push Perrie from the room. When the door was shut again the brunette locked it.

Tyler felt the bed shift next to him before Jade swung her leg over his hips. She leaned down her lips connecting with his. A groan was released from his lips as her hips ground against his. He flipped her over and pinned her arms above her head with one hand.

"God I missed you." He husked out darkly. She bucked her hips up trying to find his. His free hand moved to pin her hips to the mattress. "Patience." He stated before his lips met her neck. When he pulled away he smirked at his work.

She was about to laugh before she saw how dark his eyes were. A moan was released from her lips at the sight. A light chuckle came from his lips as she thought.

"This is going to be fun."

AN-Smut or not?