I've Got Issues

The second the three walked out of the park they were bombarded by cameras. Karl was instantly scared. Jade picked him up and he buried his face into her neck. Tyler pushed his way through the crowd and quickly hailed a taxi with Jade close behind. He was doing his best to hide her from any of the photographs but he knew it was no use and pictures of them would be all over in minutes.

When they got back to the hotel there were even more cameras. However this time security forced them to leave stating that they were a fire hazard. Tyler thanked them before they slowly made their way up to their room. Karl was silently crying which was smashing Jades heart into pieces.

The second the door closed Tyler pulled the two into a tight hug. Karl moved from Jades arms to Tyler's. A pout formed on her face before Karl leaned and kissed her cheek.

"I love you mam." He whispered quietly. A smile grew on her face.

"I love you too baba. But you need to sleep. It's way past bedtime." Karl groaned before nodding. Tyler kissed his cheek before setting him down. When he was out of Tyler's arms he dug through his suitcase grabbing clothes to change into.

Tyler moved towards Jade and wrapped his arms around her. She silently weeped into his chest. He kissed the top of her head gently.

"It's alright Jadey." He said into her hair. She looked up at him tears staining her face.

"He hates me." She whispered causing Tyler to chuckle.

"He loves you baba. Nothing will ever change that." His hands moved to cup her face, his fingers wiping her tears away. "Now let's get changed so when he comes back we all can cuddle." Jade smiled and nodded. Karl just then emerged from the bathroom and jumped into his mums arms. Tyler smirked before mouthing 'see.'

When Jade and Tyler were done changing they all curled up on one of the beds. Karl was between the two of them, his back towards Tyler as he was talking to his mam about all of the people they met today. Tyler was watching silently his eyes slowly drooping.

"Don't you fall asleep on us." Jade said and poked his nose. He shook his head.

"I'm just resting my eyes." He said quietly. The other two giggled.

"No you aren't. You're falling asleep." Karl said with a giggle. Tyler kissed the top of his head.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." Jade leaned to peck him on the lips before his eyes once again closed. His arm moved acting like a pillow for the two as his rest on an actual pillow. "Love you baby K. Love you Tinkerbell." Jade gently kissed his wrist.

"Love you too Ty." A sleepy smile was shown on his face before his breathing soon evened out. Karl was not very far behind. She buried his face into Jades neck his arms wrapping tightly around her. "Love you Karl." She said quietly. He leaned up and pecked her lips.

"I love you more." Jade chuckled and shook her head.

"There's no possible way baba." Karl nodded his face moving back to her neck. A yawn escaped his lips before he fell asleep. Jade sat there for the longest time watching the two. She for some reason wasn't tired.

She went onto twitter only to find her name was trending. Everyone had figured out who Tyler was and the internet was going nuts. Just then Tyler's phone rang. He groaned before picking it up.

The second he heard the voice on the other line he wiggled out from Jade and Karl and went into the bathroom. Jade was nervously watching the door. When he came back his face was stark white. She quickly got up and went over to him. He sat down in a chair they had in the room his face moving to between his hands. She sat down on the arm of the chair and slowly rubbed his back.

"Baba what happened?" She asked after a couple of minutes.

"I got suspended." Jade looked at him shocked. He hadn't done anything wrong to get suspended from work.

"Why Ty?" She said softly. He looked up at her before moving her into his lap. She nuzzled her body into his as his arms tightly wrapped around her.

"He said something about there being too much publicity. He said once it dies down I can come back to work. He also said that it probably would be around the time where I was supposed to be back working." She moved to cup his face. She looked into his eyes he was hiding something. The second he saw the look on her face telling him that she knew there was something else he looked down.

"What is it?" She asked softly her nails running along the nape of his neck.

"He said that if it gets too bad I could get fired. He doesn't want any bad publicity." Jade tilted his head and kissed his cheek gently.

"Then quit." He looked at her shock coating his face.

"Why should I quit?" He asked appalled that she would even say anything like that.

"Find a job at a hospital closer to home. One that wouldn't require you to hide yourself from the public eye. One that would have you home more often. I mean you can't tell me that your hours aren't fucked up." He chuckled and kissed her temple a smile covering his face.

"I really can't. I also can't say that I wouldn't be happier being closer to home and have more time to spend with the two of you." Jade smiled and kissed the corner of his lips. "I'll start looking when we get back." She squeezed him in a tight hug before moving so she was kissing him passionately. When they pulled away they were both smiling.

"Can we go to bed now?" Tyler chuckled lightly.

"I would love that."