Luggage

It was the day before they left for their next part of the tour. They were still packing. Jade threw a pair of pants towards the suitcase that wound up hitting Tyler in the head.

"Really?" He asked with a laugh. She came up to him and hugged him. He kissed the top of her head gently.

"Sorry sunshine I didn't mean to." He chuckled at his new nickname. When she looked up at him he gently cupped her face. She bit her lower lip as her hands moved along his sides. Karl was gone for the day with Norma so she could spend time with him before they left. "You know." She said before pausing as she backed him up to the bed. "We haven't been alone in quite some time."

He practically moaned at her words. She pushed on his chest causing him to fall backwards. She took advantage of the opportunity she had in front of her and moved to straddle his hips. He sat up and connected their lips greedily.

She rolled her hips against his earning a deep moan. A smirk arose on her face as his hands moved to her ass. As he disconnected their lips, she grabbed his hair stopping his lips from meeting her neck. She bit his ear before whispering.

"No marks love." He groaned when they heard their door open. She giggled lightly before she leaned to kiss him gently. As she was doing this his arms wrapped around her tightly.

"I told you we were interrupting something." They heard Jesy say. The pair on the bed pulled away before Jade buried her face in his chest.

"What's up Jesy?" Tyler said with a smile. Leigh came from behind her and pointed at him causing him to turn bright red.

"Fuck you." Jade said into his chest. The girls laughed before they jumped on the two. Tyler groaned and turned so Jade was protected. She hugged him gently a smile on her face. "Do any of yous realize I'm pregnant.." She stated before trailing off.

The three girls quickly moved off of her. Tyler chuckled and kissed her cheek before moving off of her his hand gently straying along her stomach.

"Have you two really not packed yet?" They both shrugged at Perrie's words.

"Karl is packed but we haven't yet. We're almost done though." Jade said with a smile as she sat up. As he sat up she cuddled into him gently. He pecked her shoulder before speaking.

"So what brings you all here? I mean we're going to be together non stop for the next couple of months." They all chuckled at him.

"What we can't come and see you?" Leigh asked as she leaned against him. He shrugged as Jade gently patted his thigh.

"Oh come on Ty you know you love us." Jesy said as she pulled him into her. He chuckled before wiggling from her arms and going back to Jade.

"I do but I don't love all of yous on my bed." He said before moving out of the bed. They all shook their heads before they followed him into the living room. He flopped into his recliner before Jade moved into his lap and the others sat on the couch. "So what would you all like to watch?" He asked before Jesy went up and grabbed a movie.

As the movie was turned on Jade slipped off to order takeaway. Tyler came in a gently wrapped his arms around her.

"Everything alright love?" He whispered into her free ear. She nodded before brushing her lips against his cheek. As she finished her phone call he grabbed a bowl of popcorn and some crisps. She motioned for him to set them down. When he did her arms wrapped tightly around him. He kissed the top of her head and hugged her firmly.

"Well aren't you two precious." Perrie stated while using a southern accent. The both chuckled at her before she grabbed the bowls of food and brought them to the couch. Tyler motioned for Jade to jump before he grabbed her thighs and carried her to their recliner as she giggled lightly.

"Aww." The girls chorused from the couch. The pair rolled their eyes before Jade moved so her legs were draped over his lap, her ear pressed to his chest. As she listened to his heartbeat she heard it slow. He was falling asleep. His arm wrapped tightly around her as he drifted off.

The girls heard a knock at the door. Knowing that it was the takeaway Jade tried for the door. She was stopped by Tyler's strong arms. Perrie moved knowing that she would never get free from his arms.

"Well aren't you lucky." Leigh said with a laugh. The brunette huffed before tickling her fiancé. He groaned and moved his arms from around her with a huff. The girls all giggled at him.

"That must be lovely when you have to pee." Perrie commented with a laugh. Jade smiled.

"Just lovely. I mean it's worse when he's really asleep. He won't move no matter what I do." She said as she grabbed some food the girls grabbing what they had wanted. Jade settled back into Tyler's lap. He rest his head on her shoulder before stealing a chip. "You were up the whole time weren't you?" He kissed her shoulder before nodding.

"I just wanted to cuddle."